Nulo Adult Dog Food

by Nulo

With a high-meat, low-carb formula and an included probiotic that is used in human foods, this Nulo MedalSeries Grain-Free Adult Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dog Food aids your favorite canine's digestion and delivers industry-leading levels of animal-based proteins for sustained energy. Containing botanicals that mimic a dog's natural diet, the food promotes your pooch's organ and tissue health while reducing toxins. The salmon and sweet potato flavor offers a mouthwatering taste your dog will love. Features: Contains low-glycemic-index ingredients and industry-leading levels of animal-based proteins; probiotic facilitates digestion; included botanicals help reduce toxins and support organ and tissue health; grain, gluten, corn, wheat, soy, potato, meat by-product, GMO- and artificial flavor, color- and preservative-free formulation Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Salmon & Sweet Potato Primary Ingredient: Deboned Salmon Calories per Serving: 3,652 kcals per kg Package Weight: 4.5 lbs. Directions: Up to 15 lbs.: 1/2 1 cup daily 16 25 lbs.: 1 1-1/2 cups daily 26 40 lbs.: 1-1/2 2 cups daily 41 60 lbs.: 2 2-3/4 cups daily 61 80 lbs.: 2-3/4 3-1/4 cups daily 81 100 lbs.: 3-1/4 3-3/4 cups daily More than 100 lbs.: 3-3/4 cups plus an additional 1/2 cup daily for every 20 lbs. over 100 lbs. Optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size and activity level. Use feeding information as an initial recommendation only. Ingredients: Deboned Salmon, Turkey Meal, Chicken Meal, Whole Peas, Sweet Potato, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Lentils, Pea Fiber, Deboned Turkey, Natural Salmon Flavor, Pea Fiber, Yeast Culture, Dried Blueberries, Dried Apples, Dried Chicory Root, Dried Tomatoe

Why does it make my dogs breath smell like butts?
I've never seen this brand, where can I find it? Has anyone tried this food for their pets?
How does this compare to Blue Wilderness? Is it worth the money?
Start your review of Nulo Adult Dog Food!
Portage , IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Best food ever! My 2 dogs have either tummy issues or skin issues, so this has been a curse all for both. No more $70 @ month for allergy meds for 1 dog. I would rather feed them with that money! Highly recommend! Dogs love, easy to transition.
Kokomo, IN
My dogs coat has never looked better. One thing I always learned growing up is the more money you spend on food, the less money you spend on vet bills. And this has held up true. This is great if your pet has skin problems too.
Oak Creek, WI
My pets love this! It seems to keep them satisfied and energized to play all day. Their weight is healthy and their vet says their vitals are great. This is a good value and affordable to. I would recommend this product.
Rncho Domingz, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this food. And I love it because it helps keep my babies nice and healthy. It took forever to find a food that Scruffy would be able to eat. My other baby Coco Puffs eats everything. But this one really settled Scruffy stomach especially since we got him off wet food. They ruined his teeth at the shelter.
Pflugerville , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two pups that are both Aussie mixes and they have longer hair. In order to keep it nice and shiny and soft you have to make sure to give your dogs good food, and this Nulo brand is awesome! Their hair is always so nice! It is a little pricey though. Less pricey than others so that’s why I don’t mind getting it for them
Covington, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My puppy will be 1 next week so I've been transitioning her from puppy to dog food and she really like this food . You have to feed them less but it's more natural things
San Diego
The salmon and sweet potato recipe has been a staple for our two golden shepherds. Nulo is a great grain free dog food that we are happy feeding our pups with!
Lowell, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Overpriced for what you get. My dogs aren't crazy about it and the senior version seems a little too high protein for seniors (hard on the kidneys).
Roanoke, Tx
Feed this to our two Sheltie dogs (ages 6 &7) they really love it, and have done really well on this food (no upset stomachs, and enjoy the taste).
Jacksonville, FL
This is the only dog food that doesn’t make my dogs skin itchy and it’s great for his sensitive stomach!! It also encourages him to eat more.