Nulo Adult Dog Food uploaded by Carolina l.

BY NULO

With a high-meat, low-carb formula and an included probiotic that is used in human foods, this Nulo MedalSeries Grain-Free Adult Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dog Food aids your favorite canine's digestion and delivers industry-leading levels of animal-based proteins for sustained energy. Containing botanicals that mimic a dog's natural diet, the food promotes your pooch's organ and tissue health while reducing toxins. The salmon and sweet potato flavor offers a mouthwatering taste your dog will love. Features: Contains low-glycemic-index ingredients and industry-leading levels of animal-based proteins; probiotic facilitates digestion; included botanicals help reduce toxins and support organ and tissue health; grain, gluten, corn, wheat, soy, potato, meat by-product, GMO- and artificial flavor, color- and preservative-free formulation Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Salmon & Sweet Potato Primary Ingredient: Deboned Salmon Calories per Serving: 3,652 kcals per kg Package Weight: 4.5 lbs. Directions: Up to 15 lbs.: 1/2 1 cup daily 16 25 lbs.: 1 1-1/2 cups daily 26 40 lbs.: 1-1/2 2 cups daily 41 60 lbs.: 2 2-3/4 cups daily 61 80 lbs.: 2-3/4 3-1/4 cups daily 81 100 lbs.: 3-1/4 3-3/4 cups daily More than 100 lbs.: 3-3/4 cups plus an additional 1/2 cup daily for every 20 lbs. over 100 lbs. Optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size and activity level. Use feeding information as an initial recommendation only. Ingredients: Deboned Salmon, Turkey Meal, Chicken Meal, Whole Peas, Sweet Potato, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Lentils, Pea Fiber, Deboned Turkey, Natural Salmon Flavor, Pea Fiber, Yeast Culture, Dried Blueberries, Dried Apples, Dried Chicory Root, Dried Tomatoe see more...

Stephanie M.
Fernandina Beach, FL
Review for: Nulo Adult Dog Food more...
My dog absolutely love this food. It contains high quality ingredients, grain free, and made in the USA! There has been some dog food brands my dog will not eat, but he has never had an issue with Nulo. The only downside is that it's quite more expensive than other brands, but just remember you're getting quality ingredients!
Sara G.
Buckeye , AZ
Review for: Nulo Adult Dog Food more...
I really love giving this to my dogs, they are both now seniors and have sensitive stomachs, and this brand does not upset their little tummies. They both enjoy the food as well. I think it is a great value and I love that I can have it shipped to my door from Petsmart. I recommend this brand when someone is looking for a good quality dog food for their pup.
Emily H.
Review for: Nulo Adult Dog Food more...
My pets love this! It seems to keep them satisfied and energized to play all day. Their weight is healthy and their vet says their vitals are great. This is a good value and affordable to. I would recommend this product.
Carolina l.
I was very sceptical about this brand at first because one it was a new brand of dog food, two didn't think my dogs would like it because they are very picky. But when i bought for them i was wrong i no longer have to cook veggies or rice for them in order for them to eat their dog food. I love the ingredients that this brand has.
Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this food. And I love it because it helps keep my babies nice and healthy. It took forever to find a food that Scruffy would be able to eat. My other baby Coco Puffs eats everything. But this one really settled Scruffy stomach especially since we got him off wet food. They ruined his teeth at the shelter.
Matthew R.
Dayton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This a fantastic food. I have a medium sized young dog who used to have stomach issues until I started feeding her this good. Since I switched she’s more excited to eat, has a better coat and doesn’t get sick any longer. I would definitely recommend this to other dog owners having digestive issues with their dog.
Liza M.
Philadelphia, PA
My fur baby loveeees nulo salmon sweet potato. It is his favorite! He is a medium sized pitbull and has pretty bad allergies l. It is a bit pricey but I believe it is worth it and would recommend to any other pup owners!
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
My puppy will be 1 next week so I've been transitioning her from puppy to dog food and she really like this food . You have to feed them less but it's more natural things
KRISTIN B.
Fayetteville, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Overpriced for what you get. My dogs aren't crazy about it and the senior version seems a little too high protein for seniors (hard on the kidneys).
Sam S.
Carol Stream
An employee recommended this brand in store a few months ago. Ever since we switched our pup to this food she has had no more tummy troubles.
Catherine H.
CINCINNATI, OH
I have never heard of this has anyone tried this and like it?
Yana N.
I've never seen this brand, where can I find it? Has anyone tried this food for their pets?
Jenny L.
San Diego, CA
Tasty? Price?
Faith S.
Phoenix, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How does this compare to Blue Wilderness? Is it worth the money?