Nulo Adult Dog Food

by Nulo

With a high-meat, low-carb formula and an included probiotic that is used in human foods, this Nulo MedalSeries Grain-Free Adult Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dog Food aids your favorite canine's digestion and delivers industry-leading levels of animal-based proteins for sustained energy. Containing botanicals that mimic a dog's natural diet, the food promotes your pooch's organ and tissue health while reducing toxins. The salmon and sweet potato flavor offers a mouthwatering taste your dog will love. Features: Contains low-glycemic-index ingredients and industry-leading levels of animal-based proteins; probiotic facilitates digestion; included botanicals help reduce toxins and support organ and tissue health; grain, gluten, corn, wheat, soy, potato, meat by-product, GMO- and artificial flavor, color- and preservative-free formulation Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Salmon & Sweet Potato Primary Ingredient: Deboned Salmon Calories per Serving: 3,652 kcals per kg Package Weight: 4.5 lbs. Directions: Up to 15 lbs.: 1/2 1 cup daily 16 25 lbs.: 1 1-1/2 cups daily 26 40 lbs.: 1-1/2 2 cups daily 41 60 lbs.: 2 2-3/4 cups daily 61 80 lbs.: 2-3/4 3-1/4 cups daily 81 100 lbs.: 3-1/4 3-3/4 cups daily More than 100 lbs.: 3-3/4 cups plus an additional 1/2 cup daily for every 20 lbs. over 100 lbs. Optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size and activity level. Use feeding information as an initial recommendation only. Ingredients: Deboned Salmon, Turkey Meal, Chicken Meal, Whole Peas, Sweet Potato, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Lentils, Pea Fiber, Deboned Turkey, Natural Salmon Flavor, Pea Fiber, Yeast Culture, Dried Blueberries, Dried Apples, Dried Chicory Root, Dried Tomatoe

Why does it make my dogs breath smell like butts?
I've never seen this brand, where can I find it? Has anyone tried this food for their pets?
How does this compare to Blue Wilderness? Is it worth the money?
Start your review of Nulo Adult Dog Food!
Springfield, GA
It took me a while to find a grain free food that my dog would eat and I’m so glad this was suggested by our vet. My dog can not get enough of this stuff. His favorite is the salmon and sweet potato recipe even my dog that isn’t grain free loves this food. It’s a real crowd pleaser in my house and I would recommend again and again
Madrid, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog does great on this food. We tried a lot because of his stomach issues but this one seems to relieve a lot of problems he was having. Love the size of the food pieces as well.
What can I say about Nulo? Hmm.. Let me start by saying this is one the best dog foods out there. I have 3 dogs, an 8 year old chihuahua, a 3 year old Chihuahua/Poodle mix and a 2 year old lab mix. The 8 year old chihuahua was having sink irritation, so much that he would bleed from scratching himself. It turns out he was allergic to some of the ingredient from the previous dog food, we switched to Nulo and within a couple of months his skin irritation went away and his hair started growing back. We adopted the Lab mix from a rescue place, she was missing patches of hair, I’m assuming it was from the food she was being fed because within a few months of eating Nulo I had noticed her hair was growing back. If you’re having issues with your dog eating their own poop like I was, Nulo is the best option to counteract that problem. For some reason my chihuahua/poodle mix was eating her poop, I still don’t know why but once we switched to Nulo all of our issues went away. I’m extremely happy with Nulo and a loyal customer for life. No way I’ll ever go back to any other brand. You and your dog are missing out if you haven’t bought Nulo.
Phoenixville, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Nulo Adult Dog Food uploaded by Mychelle H.
So far I am loving this dog food. As my shar pei started getting older he has been having a lot of food allergies, particularly anything with chicken biproducts. He can eat normal chicken but any dog food or treats that has traces of "fake chicken" irritates his skin. We last had him on taste of the wild and at first everything was okay! Then he started getting patchy. A family friend recommended Nulo and he has been on the new food for about a month and his patches are starting to clear up and hair is starting to grow back. My gripe is the price and its hard to find. It's almost never in stock.
Nulo Adult Dog Food uploaded by Carolina L.
I was very sceptical about this brand at first because one it was a new brand of dog food, two didn't think my dogs would like it because they are very picky. But when i bought for them i was wrong i no longer have to cook veggies or rice for them in order for them to eat their dog food. I love the ingredients that this brand has.
Dayton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This a fantastic food. I have a medium sized young dog who used to have stomach issues until I started feeding her this good. Since I switched she’s more excited to eat, has a better coat and doesn’t get sick any longer. I would definitely recommend this to other dog owners having digestive issues with their dog.
Jenison, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It is a wee bit more expensive then most foods that the vet recommended. However, this food has been amazing for my puppy. He loves it and he just can’t wait for his meals. Highly recommend the entire line of food for all new puppies.
Ocoee, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog absolutely love this food. It contains high quality ingredients, grain free, and made in the USA! There has been some dog food brands my dog will not eat, but he has never had an issue with Nulo. The only downside is that it's quite more expensive than other brands, but just remember you're getting quality ingredients!
Victorville, CA
After watching a documentary about dog food, I decided to switch my dog to Nulo and I have no regrets! He loves it! And I love how healthy it is for him. His fur coat is so shiny and he used to get sick all the time and now he never gets sick. Definitely recommend it!
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My fur baby loveeees nulo salmon sweet potato. It is his favorite! He is a medium sized pitbull and has pretty bad allergies l. It is a bit pricey but I believe it is worth it and would recommend to any other pup owners!