NULL

by Mrs. Meyer's

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Red Clover Hand Soap contains aloe vera gel, olive oil and a unique blend of natural essential oils to create a hard working, non-drying, yet softening cleaner for busy hands in a beautiful Red Clover scent. Hands have never had it so good. Paraben free. Made in the USA. Ingredients are at least 99% naturally derived.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NULL!
I bought this for two reasons: it was on sale via cartwheel and as a joke between a friend and i who were making fun of the idea of anything radish scented. we both were like, 'ewww, i bet that's disgusting'. i was so pleasantly surprised to learn i had been wrong. it's an utterly delightful scent.
I LOVE the smell of this handsoap! I picked it up at marshalls because it was on sale and I'm so glad I did because it is such a good hand soap. I've been restocking every time I go to marshalls
I love Mrs. Meyers soaps. They feel so much better than some of he more chemical laden soaps. I love the scents. My son picked this one. I keep something more feminine like honeysuckle or lilac in the kitchen. The basil is amazing too.
South Weymouth, MA
I love the smell of this hand soap and it always gets all of the cooking grease off my hands without having to use drying dish soap. A must next to the kitchen sink!
Erie, PA
This is an awesome every day cleaning product. The only thing I don't mind Is the scent of this one specifically, but the smell lasts a while and it's nice.
Pottstown, PA
Radish, sounds weird? Its not. The smell is clean and crisp. You will not smell like a salad. It lathera well, leaves no residue, and smells awesome.
Cincinnati, OH
The radish scent of this hand soap is awesome, very light and not overpowering. I love that this soap is made with aloe vera gel and olive oil.
Greenville , NC
I discovered this scent when they were offering seasonal scents. I love it so much but I have a hard time finding it. I should have bought more!
Portland , OR
NULL uploaded by Ella P.
I’ve tried many flavors of this product, I use it in my bathroom and kitchen son obviously I like it. Repeat buyer, plus I give sets as gifts!
San Diego
NULL uploaded by ami M.
Makes my hands soft an clean so I highly recommend this product o also have other kind is very good an there cleaning products is good

Looking for your answer?