NULL

by Mrs. Meyer's

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Red Clover Hand Soap contains aloe vera gel, olive oil and a unique blend of natural essential oils to create a hard working, non-drying, yet softening cleaner for busy hands in a beautiful Red Clover scent. Hands have never had it so good. Paraben free. Made in the USA. Ingredients are at least 99% naturally derived.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NULL!
Newfields, NH
This is the absolute best smelling hand soap I have ever used. I know the name doesn’t sound like it would be but ohhhhmygod. It is so fresh and clean smelling! My hands feels nice and clean after. However I give it four stars because I found out it uses sodium lauryl sulfate. It’s not the worst ingredient... but I try to avoid it when I can.
Philadelphia, PA
Oh my god. So, I got this scent free with a coupon because I was just too curious to know what "radish" would smell like, and it. Is. Amazing. It doesn't smell like radishes, but it does have a subtle vegetal scent that I find amazing. I'm a big fan.
Hoffman Est, IL
This is my favorite soap. I buy it in bulk. I usually have a different scent of hand soap in each bathroom but I always have radish in the kitchen because I am in their most often and it is the best scent
Alexandria
My go to hand soap. Very nice scent that doesn’t dry out my hands. I use it in the bathroom and the kitchen. Love that it has clean ingredients at an affordable price.
Maple Shade, NJ
II love the clean refreshing scent of this. I have it by the sink and it pretty much takes care of most harsh scents that get stuck on hands (onion, garlic,etc).
Clovis, NM
Love this soap! It's all natural and not full of weird chemicals which make me feel better using my hands to eat after I've washed with it. The radish scent is also INCREDIBLE, and I wish they would bring it back! So fresh and light smelling its perfect not only in a hand soap, but the cleaner was amazing as well. It left my hands feeling smooth and hydrated. Packaging could be a bit better since it sits in my bathroom. Maybe a tad more stylish, but overall I will continue to purchase, and recommend to friends. Wonderful product.
Oh, radish? Who would have thought! Mrs. Meyer's hand soaps have a way of making even odd-sounding soap flavors smell fresh and beautiful. I love that they are non-toxic, I like the simple design of the bottles, and I love that you could literally try every single lovely smelling scenet and it would probably take you 10 years. A go-to.
Sterling, VA
I had no idea I would actually love the smell of radishes! I’ve switched my house over to natural products since I have a toddler around, I am obsessed with this soap & pretty much all of Mrs Meyers products. I found this at my local target. I love how it doesn’t dry out my hands or isn’t all sticky like other generic soaps.
Fayetteville, NC
This product makes my entire house smell awesome after 1 use. It lathers well and overall does its job. Only complaint is that it does not seem to work any better than other leading brands, even though I pay a premium.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the company and this hand wash smells great for un organic hand soap they do have many other scents that are just as good and the price might be a little some than any other none organic brand but it's worth it

Looking for your answer?