BY NUK

Gerber First Essentials Silicone Nipples slow flow helps reduce colic with vented nipple design. Vent holes and ribs help ensure smooth flow and help prevent nipple from collapsing. Fit most standard reusable bottles. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I would recommend it." in 1 review
  • "These nipples worked great for my son." in 1 review
ruel g.
ruel g.
Grand Island, NE
They worked well with my son who was allergic to the Ferber latex
nipples and they fit into bottles that weren't just Gerber they were
great.
Grisel R.
Grisel R.
Medley, FL
To say Gerber, that is to say, quality, all its products are excellent and could not stop being also Gerber Silicone Nipples, they were part of the childhood of my children. I highly recommend them, when I have my grandchildren, I will have my children use them with their babies.
Beaver Falls, PA
My daughter absolutely hates gerber bottles and nipples. She prefers NUK and Tommee tipee
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Roswell, GA
I used these with my second child because they came recommended highly by Moms on Call. We loved them- my baby took the bottle and the price was right (they're cheap). I also like that they are available at most grocery stores.
Amber T.
Amber T.
I wasn't a fan of these nipples. They are okay for a short period. But after using for a while the hole seemed to wear out and become bigger.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I love the way this product work not only did it help my son it is easy for me to clean.
Sheri C.
Sheri C.
We had all the expensive bottles but it was obviously my dons choice and he loves these nipples. Perfect for my little one.
Alleyna S.
These seem to be one of the best nipples Gerber has to offer. No complaints b
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
Dayton, KY
This is amazing!! They work perfectly. I got these for my baby and the slow flow actually works and they are easily cleaned!
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Mansfield, PA
These nipples worked great for my son. Definitely buying them for my second son who will be here next month.