Baby & ToddlerNursing & FeedingBaby BottlesNUK

by NUK

NUK Orthodontic Bottles merge superior NUK bottle and nipple functionality with a unique design for easy feeding for your baby! NUK Orthodontic Bottles promote healthy development. The unique nipple has the drinking hole specially located on the top...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NUK Woodlands Baby Bottle with Perfect Fit Nipple, 5 oz, 3-pack, Medium Flow, Girl Design!
Loveland, CO
Easy to clean and really cute designs. Fits on the NUK manual pump which is nice. Unfortunately baby wouldn’t take these and kept gagging on it when trying to transition from breast to bottle but they were pretty affordable so I’m not too upset they didn’t work for her.
Norwich
I love this because it’s great for my daughter but then again my daughter is not like my son at all in the picky category. No need to improve this it’s good as is.
Glenburn, ME
This was my youngest's favorite bottle by far. She got so this was the only one she would use. The designs are so cute too!! She never used anything bigger than a size 1 either
Oldtown
These are mt favorite bottles! They have the small ones, and also the big ones. I love these. My daughter keeps the nipple in her mouth well, amd it doesn't leak. The patterns are also cute & girly, which i like. The flow is perfect on the bottles! I highly recommend!!
Traverse City, MI
My son is very picky about the nipple because he's breast fed. This is one of the few bottles he will always take. And I love the little woodland creature designs.
These are by far my favorite bottles! As an overly cautious mom, I’d been using Dr. Browns bottles. They had too many parts to clean, and I didn’t notice much of a difference in my baby’s gassiness. These bottles are a better price, and she eats better from them! Definitely will be purchasing the bigger ones once she’s eating more.
San Juan de Sabinas
 en específico en específico este producto de la marca no no parece adecuado ya que la simulación que hace del pezón es demasiado larga y grande y  no es un pezón redacta no tienen esta forma y esta dimensión mucho menos para la poca fuerza que tiene la boca  que tiene el bebé.
11,903 reviews
No la conozco y no he usado esta marca pero deseo poder tenerla para probarlo y de esta manera recomendarlo
I always struggle to find a bottle my breastfeeding baby will take as I don’t often express but my youngest really took to the latex more nipple shaped teat. I found them easy to take apart and clean and they’re quite small so easy to store as well

Looking for your answer?