NUK® Washable Nursing Pads

by NUK

#24 in Nursing Pads

• Washable and reusable
  • Extra soft and absorbent to protect clothing from leaks
  • Natural cotton inner layer for comfort

Does this easily stay in the bra?
Im a first time mom and I'm due june 25th and i don't know which pads would be better to buy, reusable or throw away ones.
Are these reusable?
Start your review of NUK® Washable Nursing Pads!
Product Highlights
I didn't have a huge amount of leakage, so these worked great for me.in reviews
Diamond  C.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These pad work okay. I notice that mines kept moving out of place and didn't stick well. I don't know if its because I have larger chest or just poor design. When they were in place they did keep my shirt dry. I will be trying a different brand this time around.
Iriz V.
Stafford, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love to have washable pads because I Love that I can reuse them over and over again
Elva M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
They worked well but after two hours they began to fall or come out of my bra. They definitely helped protect my clothing but they began to smell
Ashton W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are alright, I love that they are washable and reusable. I dont feel like they are very absorbent. They arent bulky so they can be discreet when paired with the right clothing.
Stormy H.
Portales, NM
These aren't the most absorbent pads that I've used but they also aren't the worst! I'd definitely buy again. I found that they worked best for over night versus being out all day, just so I didn't have to worry about leakage, but maybe that was just me being overcautious. Worth the money!
Samantha H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have two packs of these and they are great! Really fantastic! At first they seemed a little rigid and too obvious under my clothes but they are great now. They just needed to be worn a little to soften up and shape. They aren't super heavy flow.... Sometimes I leak through at night. But so worth buying. I love having these instead of going thru millions of itchy disposables like I did with my other babies.
Kylee K.
Austin, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
These were my favorite nursing lads to use. They held quite a bit, and washed nicely.
Geneva J.
Reston, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Washable pads are where it’s at! Less irritating than paper ones for sure, softer and machine washable is a plus. I feel like I could wear these all day and stay dry from leaks! Definitely pack these in your labor bag.
Uma M.
Easton, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These nursing pads are awesome ! I used them while breastfeeding.. I was producing so much milk . And these pads keep you nice and clean
Janara C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Cumplen perfectamente su propósito y tienen un excelente precio a comparación de otras marcas y hacen exactamente lo mismo, absorber ese exceso de leche que dejan nuestros bebes, las recomiendo ya que me funcionaron muy bien