NUK USA Nuk Orthodontic Bottle 3-Pk. -5oz

Nuk orthodontic bottle 3-pk. -5oz see more...

• "they are very easy to clean and do exactly what they promise." in 1 review
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Great bottle! Whether needing it for supplementing with formula, full time formula, or breast milk, this is the only one that I will buy! All of my kids would only drink from this type of bottle. They could drink from the bottle without nipple confusion.
Monica J.
Austin, TX
Definitely love this brand this is the only bottle my son will take it is a little pricey but it's worth every penny a very good quality bottle And it comes in different styles for boys and girls. Easy to clean definitely recommend for any parent
Lisa G.
New Prt Rchy, FL
My son is 3 months old and has a slight tongue-tie which makes latching onto a standard or wide-round nipple difficult for him. Finally, after trying 6 other kinds of bottles/nipples I decided to try these. They are a godsend! He can latch perfectly! My only issue it that the formula comes out of the top of the nipple. I personally think that's pretty dumb since if the nipple is sitting against the roof of his mouth, it blocks any milk flow...So we flipped the nipple upside down. If you look at the nipple, there really isn't much difference and he is quite comfortable this way. I do feel that they should adjust the location of the hole to the tip of the nipple.
Whitney P.
Jonesborough, TN
I loved these little bottles. They were easy to clean, easy to use, and came in different sizes. They also come in a variety of colors. It was also easy for my little girl to drink from and easy to hold. They aren't pricey either. I would definitely recommend these to someone.
Liliana C.
pomona, CA
I bought these for my 4 month old baby and they are very cute but she didn't like them at all, she would suck and suck and nothing would come out, she would get so angry and cry so I got in contact with the company and they sent me 15 dollars in coupons so that I could buy other things. maybe it was just my baby because my niece loves them shes 2
Amy S.
We've been using Nuk bottles for both of our boys. Cash is now 4 & we loved these bottles when he was a baby. Wyatt is now using them. The nipple & bottles are easy to clean. We love the patterns, too!
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA
I breastfeed my son and it took forever to find a bottle that cooperated with him. With these Nuk bottles he has no problem latching on. Not to mention the design I have is elephants and is adorable!!
Erin S.
Kentwood
We bought a bunch of these bottles for my boy girl twins I loved the print because most bottles are either boring or geared for one gender. I loved the because they where very gender neutral.
Kristle B.
E Bernstadt, KY
I've used these with both children and I plan to use it with my next. They are great and my children didn't have problems with gas. Also, they are very cute.
Veronica M.
Morehead, KY
Loved these bottles! they are very easy to clean and do exactly what they promise. I love how the bottles can be used with the spout tops for later on