NUK USA Gerber Graduates Bunch-A-Bowls 4 Pack With Lids

Gerber graduates bunch-a-bowls 4 pack with lids see more...

alyssa S.
Love these bowls they are perfect for my two year old he uses them for everything.. my six year old even uses them for snacks. Definitely recomend for mommys.. big plus u can take them to go..
Jeannie E.
I use this for both of my boys and I love it! I am all about honest reviews for toddler and baby products so I give this one. A huge thumbs up! And the purchase price was fair as well! It's a must have!
Jenna G.
West Point, GA
These work perfect. They aren’t too big and my little one can use them for a while. I store baby food that I’ve made in the fridge with these since they have a lid. Not bad on price.
Prasanna A.
Riverview
Value for the money .. leakproof quality bowls and I bought these from amazon... affordable and must haves for the parents who has a baby or toddler... I don’t see any cons ... they are perfect for my kitchen.. for my baby
L b.
I love these! I originally bought these when my daughter was a baby to store her homemade baby food in the freezer but am still using them almost daily 3 years later. They are very lightweight, durable, can be put in the freezer, microwaveable and dishwasher safe.
Kristen S.
Just started using these with our little one and they are perfect for her rice cereal. Added bonus that they are dish washer safe, which let's face it, is a big plus for any item!
Jessica A.
Fort Carson, CO
Good inexpensive bowls, very durable and easy to close. The only issue is they really do not hold a lot at all. So once our child starts getting older and eating larger servings, we switched to different bowls because these just didn't cut it anymore in terms of holding enough food. Beyond that, love how easy they are to use, and the cost!
Awilda C.
I love how each bowl come with a lid and they are the perfect size for my baby. I really love the fact that if baby doesn't eats all his food I can just put the lid on and give to him later or of I'm going out just take it on the go.
Erica S.
Perfect bowls for little ones who like tossing things off their highchairs because they won't break. They have lids to keep food fresh or just to store snacks or any items that'll fit for that matter. Also makes a great drum for the kids lol
Ashley B.
Fort Bragg, NC
Only bowls I own for my little one, simply because I haven't found a need to replace them the work well they wash well and it's nice that you can put a top on it when your baby doesn't want the entire meal.