NUK Ultra Thin Nursing Pads - 66 Count uploaded by Amber M.NUK Ultra Thin Nursing Pads - 66 Count uploaded by Kaytlin D.

BY NUK

NUK offers a full line of nursing pads at a more affordable price, with the right protection for every new mother's needs. NUK Ultra Thin Nursing Pads are super thin and discreet, with extra soft breathable layers to provide protection against leaks and stains. These pads are ideal for everyday use, especially when you want to wear a less bulky pad. Extra Soft and Breathable NUK Ultra Thin Nursing Pads have a soft to the skin layer designed for extra comfort during use. The pads also draw moisture away from your skin and into the pad, to help reduce irritation. Super Thin and Discreet You can feel more confident wearing a thinner nursing pad under most clothing. The NUK Ultra Thin Nursing Pad is more discreet than the other NUK Nursing Pads. "Moderate" Absorbency The full line of NUK Nursing Pads offers the right protection for every mom's needs. The Ultra Thin Nursing Pads are designed for "Moderate" absorbency, with a soft inner lining that provides protection against light leakage. see more...

AussieMarie C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
The thin ones don't work as well as I had hoped. That's mostly my fault cause I know I leak a whole bunch. Another thing I did not like was the fact that they had no stickers on the bottom so that it would stay in one place. It kept sliding all around in my bra. But other than that, you can't tell I'm wearing them through my shirts because they are thin!
Cierra B.
I like the fact that they're not bulky and the way they look, but besides that I don't like these. They leak through so easily, and they move around in my maternity bras. I was at my baby's one month check up and it ended up leaking through to my shirt. Mind you, I'm not a heavy leaker. I'm upset they aren't what I expected. I don't recommend these...
Samantha T.
I don't leak much even at night so I thought I would try these thin ones and they leaked so bad. Apparently they aren't good for night use. I will try them during the day and hope they don't leak if they do I will not ever by this product again.
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
Definitely worked well for being out for a while. Absorbed just enough. Very soft and comfortable. They were not expensive at all. I love them, always come back to get them!
Christi M.
Beeville, TX
They soaked up all my leakage and surely did the job. They didn't make me sweat either so I wasn't hot. They have a great price too, I'd recommend, they aren't bad. :)
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
They do what they are supposed to; keep you from leaking. They are very uncomfortable and move around inside of your bra. I also bought these thinking they were a lot smaller. I have fairly small breasts so they hang out of my bra and you can see it through my shirt! I haven't used these much so I pretty much have a full box still.
Mallory H.
Eagle
I LOVE these pads! They are lightweight and soak up breastmilk on the curvy lines so it's nice and dispersed in the pad. Just a warning - they don't hold A TON of milk. So I have to buy pads that hold more milk. If I didn't leak as much I'd definitely buy these again. They do awesome for light to medium leaking!!
Kaytlin D.
66 Disposable nursing pads that are nice and thin, not too bulky. They work very well i just change them out on my lunch break to be sure im not going to leak in public.
Taylor O.
Horatio, AR
I used these when I was breastfeeding and at first I thought they were too thin and was worried about leakage but hey worked great!
Silkya D.
York, PA
Texture feels dull but otherwise leakage protection is of good quality. priced decently good brand asswell. A must Buy