NUK Ultra Thin Breast Pads, Pack of 2, White, 120-Count (Discontinued by Manufacturer) uploaded by Jennifer K.

BY NUK

vanessa r.
I never purchased these but I was given multiple packages of them as samples. The samples stated that they were "ultra thin" but they looked anything but. You could definitely see them under clothing. I don't like the fact that there was no way of keeping them in one place either. They should've put an adhesive on one side.
Italy M.
Alexandria, VA
Mega Parent Expert
I have mixed feelings about these pads, they are absorbent but i can only wear them with a bra on because they dont have a sticky side to it. I bought them at burlington baby depot, i would definitely try a different brand next time.
Jessie W.
These are not good pads. I wear them at night because I have some boxes I was gifted. They do not stay and give a weird shape. There is no adhesive backing to keep it in place.
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert
I don't know why these have bad reviews they are so comfortable and soak up everything like they are supposed to. If it weren't for these my shirt would be drenched in milk right now.
Jennifer K.
These pads are ultra thin, but that's about all they have to offer. I purchased them because either they were on sale, or they were low in price, but I wish I had spent the money to purchase pads that were actually quality. They do not have any adhesive, so they just kind of slide around inside your bra. In addition, it's difficult to tell which side is the absorbent part - neither side is particularly comfortable. And they're not exactly discreet.
Jessica D.
Remington, VA
Not a good product at all, in my opinion. The adhesive was awful & barely stuck; they were basically just sliding around in my bra. The cotton was itchy and irritated my nipples. They are definitely "ultra thin" and offer barely any protection against leaks.
Sarah M.
Baltimore, MD
I'm not a fan of these. The only reason I bought them was because of the price. Well, you get what you pay for. I found they slid around way too much. They showed through and were not nearly absorbent enough. Do yourself a favor and buy a better breast pad.
Elysa G.
I honestly hated these. They don't have a good plastic back to hold the milk in. For me, the milk leaked right through and on my shirt. Unless you have very little leakage, try a different brand.
Kaylee D.
Enfield
Terrible. I hated these. They slid around and hardly absorbed anything, I had to frequently change my breast pads. I would suggest paying more money for the better, thicker breast pads with adhesive.
Heather M.
These are okay. They're soft and absorbent and mostly discreet. They do not absorb as well as other higher end brands though.
Candace H.