NUK Ultra-Dry Nursing Pads 60 Pk uploaded by christeena s.

BY NUK #85 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Nuk ultra dry nursing pads offer multi-layer protection that locks in leaks. Their contoured shape conforms to fit your body, and adhesive strips keep them securely in place. Soft and comfortable, these nursing pads come individually wrapped. This pack contains 50 disposable pads. see more...

Adrianna U.
I like how soft, clean and absorbing these are. I'm not a fan of the little tape they have because I doesn't work well at all so I just put it in my bra. They can really hold a lot so you shouldn't have any worries or problems leaking through clothing while wearing these.
Sarah P.
Portage, MI
I really like these they absorb well the sticky part isn't too good and doesn't stick very well but I really appreciated how big they are I'm a DDD to E and these worked fine for me and helped them stay in place better.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth
I loved these. I used these when I came home from the hospital they’re a little to big but they helped ! With other pads they moved and i leaked through my shirt but with these I slept comfortably and didn’t have to worry about leaking through! You can get these I believe at Walmart I got them as a gift. I’ll really recommend these to everyone.
Brittany M.
Loved the nursing pads . They are very absorbent especially at night . I just loved them . They stayed in the bra, they didn't slip around, and they are comfortable
Jamie G.
Charlotte, MI
I tried many nursing pads and these are by far my favorite. They are absorbent, soft and most of all thin, which means they're less likely to show through a top. They are also priced really well!
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
These nursing pads are great! They help to keep my breasts clean and dry. I used other pads, but liked these the best.
Rebecca N.
Reading, PA
These are nice, I like them. They do a good job at keeping my shirts clean. I use lanolin cream and don't want that getting on my shirts.
Joanna S.
Aurora
Best nursing pads I've tried. Super affordable as well. They keep me dry all the time. Never had an issue with the pads.
Italy M.
Alexandria, VA
So far these are my favorite nursing pads. They can be improved by maybe being a little thicker so they absorb more but over all they're great. The price is very affordable compared to others who do not absorb as much as these. I will keep on buying them as long as I'm breastfeeding.
Mackenzie h.
The size of the pads are great, but the one tape strip on the pad I didn't like. I felt that my pad kept moving and that's a big no-no when you're a new mom with lots of milk and you don't want big milk stains.