NUK® Ultra Dry Disposable Nursing Pads uploaded by christeena s.

BY NUK

• More absorbent than the leading nursing pads
  • Multi-layer, breathable material locks in leaks without irritation
  • Extra wide shape conforms to breast smoothly without bulk
  • Adhesive strips keep the pad in place for a secure fit
  • Individually wrapped for hygiene and on-the-go
  • Recommended for moderate or heavy leaking

Jamie G.
Charlotte, MI
I tried many nursing pads and these are by far my favorite. They are absorbent, soft and most of all thin, which means they're less likely to show through a top. They are also priced really well!
Summer D.
Buena Vista
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
My all-time favorite nursing pad. They’re super absorbent and they’re big enough to cover your whole breast. Easy to apply and are a pretty good price.
Rebecca N.
Reading, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are nice, I like them. They do a good job at keeping my shirts clean. I use lanolin cream and don't want that getting on my shirts.
Joanna S.
Aurora
Best nursing pads I've tried. Super affordable as well. They keep me dry all the time. Never had an issue with the pads.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
These nursing pads are great! They help to keep my breasts clean and dry. I used other pads, but liked these the best.
Tori S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
So thin (which is nice to be discreet) but my milk leaked right out of these. They didn’t stay in place very well.
christeena s.
Alliston, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought these on a whim. I usualyl use a different brand but these were on sale so i purchased them. I have to say they are very itchy! The edges of the pad scratch my skin and it gets very uncomfortable. They dont conform the the shape of the breast either. Its almost like a pancake sitting on top of your chest. The absorbency is good thata why i gave it 3 stars but it is not comfortable at all in my opinion

Amazon