NUK® Ultra Dry Disposable Nursing Pads uploaded by christeena s.

BY NUK

• More absorbent than the leading nursing pads
  • Multi-layer, breathable material locks in leaks without irritation
  • Extra wide shape conforms to breast smoothly without bulk
  • Adhesive strips keep the pad in place for a secure fit
  • Individually wrapped for hygiene and on-the-go
  • Recommended for moderate or heavy leaking

Yevgeniya K.
Grand Rapids , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I hate washable nursing pads because, well, with a baby at home I don’t have enough time to wash them. The disposables were a life saver and still are. They are great for the price and stick right to your bra. The only complaint I have is that if you have a lot of movement, like trying to work out, they do tend to not stick to the bra that well and come out of place.
Sophi E.
Parsonsburg, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
These have always been my go to nursing pad. I would leak constantly, and it’s the only thing that would keep me dry until I could change it out! The only downfall is you can clearly see through almost any bra because of how thick of a pad it is.
Jay R.
Victorville
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing product never leaked! I never thought of buying disposable nursing pads before but I thought I’d give it a try and I’m glad I did I have never leaked onto my clothes and it’s so convenient to just throw away when finished!
Cristina V.
Durham
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Used these everyday and I love them! No hassle or issue with them at all! Favorite product to use! Definitely recommend them to any mommy out there! Love love love!!!!!!!
Italy M.
Alexandria, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So far these are my favorite nursing pads. They can be improved by maybe being a little thicker so they absorb more but over all they're great. The price is very affordable compared to others who do not absorb as much as these. I will keep on buying them as long as I'm breastfeeding.
Adrianna U.
I like how soft, clean and absorbing these are. I'm not a fan of the little tape they have because I doesn't work well at all so I just put it in my bra. They can really hold a lot so you shouldn't have any worries or problems leaking through clothing while wearing these.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I loved these. I used these when I came home from the hospital they’re a little to big but they helped ! With other pads they moved and i leaked through my shirt but with these I slept comfortably and didn’t have to worry about leaking through! You can get these I believe at Walmart I got them as a gift. I’ll really recommend these to everyone.
Sarah P.
Portage, MI
I really like these they absorb well the sticky part isn't too good and doesn't stick very well but I really appreciated how big they are I'm a DDD to E and these worked fine for me and helped them stay in place better.
Katelynn P.
Colorado Springs, CO
These are great for when your nursing or when your trying to dry your supply. I've gotten them from Walmart but any store normally sell these. They work great, they do need to be changed out every hour depending on how much you leak or else you'll leak through them
Brittany M.
Loved the nursing pads . They are very absorbent especially at night . I just loved them . They stayed in the bra, they didn't slip around, and they are comfortable

Amazon