NUK Trendline Silicone Spout Learner Cup, Blue/Orange Dots, 5-Ounce (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

BY NUK

lisa d.
I have bought a few of these cups and we love them. They are easy to take apart for cleaning. They do not leak and make a mess. I will buy more of these. I love you can get them in several designs.
ila m.
Great cup especially for babies still learning the art of using a sippy cup!! the curved handles are great for their little hands and we had no issues with anything leaking!
maria m.
I love this sipi cup its so easy for babies to use. The soft tips are amazing and I love how cute the cups are there so many different kind.
Ashley A.
I have used these for all 3 of my little ones when transitioning from the bottle. Very easy for them to use. Would definitely recommend these to anyone.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
My daughter loves this cup, its easy to hold, not too heave and she can drink out of it by herself. Great beginners cup
Great for holding themselves bc of the handles. My daughter loves all the numbers products. Spill proof too
April W.
Best starter sippy cup. Much easier to store since you can take the handles off.