Leea S.
Leea S.
Horse Cave, KY
Do you find it easy to switch your child up to the appropriate age pacifiers, or do they get stuck on the 6 months one?
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Reno, NV
1 year, 3 months ago
My son took the switch pretty easy. The only thing he is picky about is the design. He has one with Mickey Mouse that he wants more than the others.
Kari B.
Kari B.
Paragould, AR
1 year, 4 months ago
It was extremely easy to switch my son to the next age appropriate pacis. I just bought the next size up and gave it to him. He never had any problems with them.
Ranell J.
Ranell J.
1 year, 4 months ago
My 2 oldest were easy to switch but my youngest that is almost 2 now totally refused to switch and very picky about the shape of the nipple.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Cheektowaga, NY
1 year, 6 months ago
My first daughter was super picky about the brand and style she would use. My second daughter will take any pacifier at all - and she's two. She never cared if it was "natural" or "orthodon'tic." Depends on the kid.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Toronto, ON
1 year, 8 months ago
I had no trouble switching any of babies, I'm about to switch my 5 month old soon hopefully he does well too.
Genesis  C.
Genesis C.
New Haven, CT
1 year, 11 months ago
My son didn't notice the switches and I switched it 3 different times I noticed that he didn't like the first stage. It took him for ever to get it but once I gave him the 6 month one he loved it he still using it and he is one. It's almost time to start detaching him now.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Clewiston, FL
1 year, 11 months ago
My cousin's children never noticed. I'm expecting a little one of my own so I guess I'll find out soon!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
2 years, 1 month ago
Super easy my son nerve noticed at all. he just liked the different designs lol
Johna S.
Johna S.
Covington, TN
2 years, 3 months ago
Yep! Never seemed to notice a difference. Then she stopped using a pacifier at 8m old.
Kristal Joy E.
Kristal Joy E.
Edmonton, Alberta
2 years, 5 months ago
My baby loves them and he won't even let go so i don't think I'll be having problem at his 6 monthss