Leea S.
Leea S.
Horse Cave, KY
Do you find it easy to switch your child up to the appropriate age pacifiers, or do they get stuck on the 6 months one?
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
June 25, 2016, 3:34 a.m.
My son took the switch pretty easy. The only thing he is picky about is the design. He has one with Mickey Mouse that he wants more than the others.
Kari B.
Kari B.
June 23, 2016, 12:17 p.m.
It was extremely easy to switch my son to the next age appropriate pacis. I just bought the next size up and gave it to him. He never had any problems with them.
Ranell J.
Ranell J.
June 10, 2016, 3:44 p.m.
My 2 oldest were easy to switch but my youngest that is almost 2 now totally refused to switch and very picky about the shape of the nipple.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
April 24, 2016, 2:43 p.m.
My first daughter was super picky about the brand and style she would use. My second daughter will take any pacifier at all - and she's two. She never cared if it was "natural" or "orthodon'tic." Depends on the kid.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Feb. 13, 2016, 8:25 p.m.
I had no trouble switching any of babies, I'm about to switch my 5 month old soon hopefully he does well too.
Genesis  C.
Genesis C.
Nov. 25, 2015, 9:47 p.m.
My son didn't notice the switches and I switched it 3 different times I noticed that he didn't like the first stage. It took him for ever to get it but once I gave him the 6 month one he loved it he still using it and he is one. It's almost time to start detaching him now.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Nov. 7, 2015, 8:40 p.m.
My cousin's children never noticed. I'm expecting a little one of my own so I guess I'll find out soon!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Sept. 10, 2015, 6:34 p.m.
Super easy my son nerve noticed at all. he just liked the different designs lol
Johna S.
Johna S.
July 17, 2015, 9:57 p.m.
Yep! Never seemed to notice a difference. Then she stopped using a pacifier at 8m old.
Kristal Joy E.
Kristal Joy E.
May 17, 2015, 6:39 p.m.
My baby loves them and he won't even let go so i don't think I'll be having problem at his 6 monthss
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
April 18, 2015, 7:02 p.m.
I only got little push back from my baby. He may have not liked them at first or didn't understand what was different, but you'd be surprised of how quickly they adapt to change!
Krissie O.
Krissie O.
Feb. 14, 2015, 2:56 p.m.
The difference is how hard the nipples are since older babies have teeth, also the size since their moths are bigger. My baby refused pacifiers by this age. Use what your baby likes.