NUK Trendline Orthodontic Pacifier

by NUK

#5 in Pacifiers

Brand Trusted By Moms For Over 25 Years In North America Trendline: Where Fashion Meets Function #1 Selling Pacifier Brand In North America BPA Free May Help Reduce The Risk Of SIDS The Original Orthodontic Shape NUK pacifiers are based on the shape of a mother s nipple while breastfeeding and are therefore optimally adapted to the baby s oral cavity. The NUK AIR SYSTEM releases air and allows the nipple to remain soft and keep its shape. The orthodontic design gently exercises tongue, palate and jaw and encourages the correct development of your child s teeth. 1-888-NUK-1238 Pacifier sizes correspond to the stages of a baby s development. Size availability may vary by style. Assembled in USA, Nipple made in Germany

What do you prefer for your baby Nuk products or Pilips avent produits
Do these pacifiers really work better than others as far as orthodontic advantages?
Any tips of where to find different designs? I saw some on Amazon, but they were super expensive. I'm looking specifically forn18 months and up and probably online, since we only have a Walmart in town.
Start your review of NUK Trendline Orthodontic Pacifier!
Product Highlights
“When she was first born, my daughter would take Soothies, but I didn't like how they pushed on her nose.” in reviews
“They're adorable, you can find them in cute designs, and I love the pacifier clip so that it has a chance of staying clean if he drops it. ” in reviews
“We tried many different pacifiers, some more expensive than others but my son preferred these over all of them.” in reviews
“I loved these pacifiers, they were the only ones that my daughter would take even when in the hospital.” in reviews
Argyle, TX
My two-year-old doesn't go anywhere without her binky. she loves them so much that I have to remind her to take it out of her mouth when she's talking lol. Really needs to have it taken away people nice but it's honestly her favorite thing in the world.
Tuscaloosa, AL
We love stages pacifiers! They have been very handy during fussiness, colic, and teething. She will not go to bed without one of these lovely pacifiers in her possession! Being they are ortho approved we don’t worry as much like I would other brands!
Kingston
My baby loves the shape of this pacifier. it isn't so round and is angled and flat which i think is best for them to suck on. only thing i wish was better if it didn't leave the mark of the pacifier on the side of her cheeks after sucking.
Abingdon, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These were my daughters favorite and we used a bunch of them. Fun designs and multipacks available makes it fun. Prices aren’t bad and sold at many stores. Definitely did what we needed and kept her happy.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Target
My baby was definitely not a fan of these pacifiers. They are too “straight” and don’t provide her with the support that she needs at her age. If she tries to chew on this , it easily slips out.
Surprise, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Great pacifiers. My firstborn had never had any issues with these pacifiers. Easy to hold in baby’s little mouth. Don’t forget to change the size according to your baby’s age.
jay
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are amazing! My 7 year old used them until he was 2 1/2. My daughter just turned 2 and she uses them. They have never had an issue with their teeth. Everyone who asks about what to use I recommend the nuk brand. They are a bit pricey when they keep losing them. But about the same price as other brands.
Glenwood, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
His and the advent soothe is all my son will take. These are a bit pricy but totally worth the product you get. These also let your baby breathe very well and my child won’t take any other pacifiers! I will buy more in future.
tucson, az
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Nuk has always been my go-to brand for baby products! All of their products seem to be made with the most consideration towards baby comfortability. These pacifiers were Lifesavers for me!
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
NUK Trendline Orthodontic Pacifier uploaded by Tina M.
NUK Trendline Orthodontic Pacifier uploaded by Tina M.
My 4 month old son loves this pacifier. He is definitely picky when it comes to which one he actually prefers. I try not to use it all the time because I don’t want him to become dependent on it. But it’s great when we’re in the car or he’s super cranky and doesn’t want to nurse, especially if he just ate. I think all babies are different and can be picky with what shape or toughness of the material. The Nuk pacifiers are orthodontic shaped, which is almost flat in shape, not so rounded like others. Shape is great for basically going with the natural shape of the mouth. Also it’s very soft and not as tough of a material like others. Because my baby is ebf (exclusively breastfeed) and my nipples aren’t too big, I think that also plays into his preference. This is a great product for my baby boy and inexpensive too, especially since the pack comes in twos. Will definitely buy more once he gets older.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...