NUK Trendline Learner Cup with Silicone Spout

BY NUK #2 in Kids' Cups & Serveware

Brand Trusted By Moms For Over 25 Years In North America The Nuk Learner Cup Helps Make The Transition From Breast Or Bottle To Cup Easier. Spill Proof Soft Spout-Designed to be gentle on gums while teaching baby to drink from a spout. Extra Wide Neck-For easier filling and cleaning. Easy Grip handles-Ergonomically shaped with anti-slip soft grips makes it easy for baby to hold. BPA Free Colors shipped will vary NUK Trendline-Where Fashion Meets Function Offers new products with fashionable patterns that bring style to the everyday. 1-888-NUK-1238 Assembled in USA with parts made in USA and Germany. see more...

NUK Trendline Learner Cup with  Silicone Spout
NUK Trendline Learner Cup with Silicone Spout
  • "I have a good number of sippy cups that were handed down to me by a friend but I still bought one of these and it is the one that I use the most." in 13 reviews
  • "I have tried 3 different sippy cups for my little girl and this is the only one that i can find for her." in 3 reviews
Brianna R.
Owingsville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I am slowly transitioning my 8 month old from a bottle to a sippy cup! I have tried serveral and she either doesn't like them or they leak. But with these nuk sippy cups she loves them and they do not spill or leak!
Casondra H.
My daughter transitioned from a bottle to this cup overnight. Didn’t even notice a change! I was so terrified of taking the bottle away from all the horror stories I heard but it was a breeze with these!
Kylee L.
Augusta, WI
I mean my daughter loves hers but she bites the top off and then I have to replace them all the time.. When she spills milk all over the floor I don't find them the greatest and she couldn't drink out of them before she had teeth obviously. could be good for other kids that don't chew on everything..
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love this we bought this for my toddler daughter to change it for her bottle this is good because it's like a bottle but a sippy cup so she can drink out of it. Yes I would buy again. I bought this at Target. I Recommend
Andrea A.
Oklahoma City
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Great cup for toddlers learning to use a sippy cup. Cute design and easy to hold. My daughter liked to chew the spout though, and ended up making the small holes a big hole instead which caused the bottle to start leaking very badly. For this reason, we had to stop using soft spout sippy cups.
Leslie S.
NUK Trendline Learner Cup with Silicone Spout is the best on the market to start learning a sippy cup! I used this to transition from nursing with all six of my kids and they did great with it. They have cute colors and designs for boys and girls. And, a LID!!! PERFECT!
Tia B.
These are the best cups for little ones weaning off the bottle or breast. I have tried other cups but these are definitely the best ones for babies up-to 18 months. These are definitely worth the price. I will absolutely purchase these cups again in the future.
Brittney S.
Lumberton, TX
These cups were great to get my baby ready for sippy cups. They are still a bottle nipple so you don't have to worry about them being to fast paced. They are also easy for them to hold
Samantha B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I bought this for my 6 month old daughter so we could try to reach her how to hold her bottle and to learn her motor skill. It was so easy for her to use and I loved how it made me feel a little more independent. I was hands free while keeping an eye on her.
TSBPNM613 betzabeth M.
Miami , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Estos vasitos o copas son muy prácticos cuando nuestros bebés ya estan aprendiendo a alimentarse solitos y también cuando ya estan yn poco mas grandesitos! De verdad son una maravilla, a mi me encantan y además vienen en varios colores 😊😊😊😊
cerille m.
San Bernardino, CA
Can you put formula in it?
Amy W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What stores can you find these
Ashley R.
Dayton, OH
Has anyone else tried this cup with a small in size older baby? It was a great choice for my preemie!
carolyn r.
Greenville, SC
Are the nipples like bottle nipples? Just curious because my 1 year old son bites the nipples off of his bottles.
Kristi W.
I got these for my daughter and she doesn't always take to them... Is there any tips you would recommend to help her switch to sippy cups?