NUK Trendline Bottle with Silicone Medium Flow Nipple uploaded by Joanne F.NUK Trendline Bottle with Silicone Medium Flow Nipple uploaded by Joanne F.

BY NUK #83 in Baby Bottles

Brand Trusted By Moms For Over 25 Years In North America The NUK Orthodontic Nipple Promotes Healthy Oral Development & Reduces Colic Orthodontic Shape: Designed to fit baby s oral cavity, similar to NUK pacifiers, promoting healthy teeth formation and strengthens baby s jaw. Flat Area: Reinforces correct tongue positioning. Hole Against Palate: Allows milk to mix with baby s saliva facilitating better digestion. Asymmetrical Widening: Encourages movement for correct jaw positioning. Extra-Wide Base: Mimics the shape of mother s breast during feeding, supports switching between breast and bottle; studies show it stimulates breastfeeding experience. Special Design Reduces Colic: NUK Air System vents the bottle, preventing vacuum build up, allowing baby to drink continuously, swallowing liquid instead of air; available in slow, medium, and fast flow. BPA Free NUK Tr see more...

• "Also, they are the only nipples my son would take!" in 1 review
  • "unfortunately my son always had a hard time sucking the milk out of it." in 1 review
  • "And they have such cute designs on them!" in 1 review
  • "My daughter loved these bottles." in 1 review
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love these bottles! The designs are so cute & I love the fact they don’t cost an arm and a leg. I’m so tired of
Paying so much money for bottles. Easily
Cleaned in the dish washer. The nipple is easy
For the baby to use. Would recommend 100%
Angelica T.
Grand Prairie , TX
I used Nuk brand bottles with my two older daughters and even the pacifiers. For some reason my baby does not like them at all. She will spit them out and refuses the pacifier also. They are a good price but just not for my baby it's worth a try since they are not so expensive
JoAnna S.
Mendota, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This bottle was great with my daughter after I was done breastfeeding! I tried so many bottles and this one was the best one for her! I tried with my son this time around and he won't take it so I guess it's up to each kid! Great bottles and great price overall!
Lina N.
Bought it just to try it out due to the shape of its nipple. No regrets. So far my second favorite one and my daughters as well. Colorful, easy to clean, anti colic. Perfect! Absolutely recommended it!
Ashley W.
Ball Ground, GA
The colors are nice, the nipple shape is great and the capacity is more than most bottles while still fitting in cup holders BUT the caps are not made to fit the nipple to create a seal and thus they leak like a sieve :( found this out at an airport...
Lindsey P.
Layton, UT
As my son got older he LOVED these medium flow nipples! The slow flow frustrated him like crazy, so this was the perfect upgrade! I would definitely recommend as your baby gets older!
Ashley B.
W Jefferson, NC
I bought this bottle for my son in the woodland print because it was adorable. And holy cow did it leak all the time. Very disappointed in this brand it was my go to for my first son.
Kelley K.
Lake view, SC
Very good bottle. They come in lots of colors and designs. The only problem was that my kids would not take the nipples on these bottles at all. They hated them. Other than that they are great.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
I got this bottle as a shower present and though that it would be good for transitioning to a bottle from the breast. unfortunately my son always had a hard time sucking the milk out of it.
Haylee H.
Manteca, CA
I love that they are supported by orthodon'tists and that my children took these bottles so well. It's my #1 recommendation to all my friends for choosing a bottle

back