NUK Trendline Babytalk Orthodontic Bottle 10oz, Med Flow, Silicone uploaded by Cherie N.

BY NUK

*Actual product styling and colors may vary. Bold, Colorful Trendy Babytalk Design That Can Be Coordinated with Matching NUK Orthodontic Pacifiers Bottles Helps Make the Transition from Bottle to Cup Easier 2 Spill-Proof, Soft Spout is Designed to be Gentle on Gums While Teaching Baby to Drink from a Spout 1 Air Vent Helps Reduce Swallowing Air 6 Easy-Grip, Anti-Slip Handles Are Easy for Baby to Hold Removable as Baby Ages 5 Flows Easily When Sipped 4 Extra Wide Neck for Easier Cleaning Filling Show off your baby s style with NUK Babytalk Orthodontic Bottles that merge advanced NUK bottle and nipple functionality with colorful and creative patterns for easy feeding for your baby! It is the only bottle with an orthodontic nipple that supports healthy oral development. And, the bottle nipple features the NUK Air System a unique venting system which helps reduce c see more...

• "This was 1 of 2 bottles that my son would take." in 1 review
  • "So these bottles would be the last I would recommend to anyonethe designs are absolutely adorable" in 1 review
  • "These bottles were the only one my lo would take for the longest time, I could not get him to take another bottle for anything in the world." in 1 review
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
I bought these for my daughter when she was a newborn I was in a hurry and did not realize the nipple flow was faster. (My fault) now that she is older (4 months) she can now finally use them and loves them! The orthodon'tic nipple is great and has no problems latching to them.
Laura G.
Homerville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These bottles were the only one my lo would take for the longest time, I could not get him to take another bottle for anything in the world. He struggled with gas and colic pretty bad and personally I feel like these bottles made it worse. These bottles don't have a good vent system and you can see the bubbles your child is getting as they drink. The gas seemed to be worse but once we changed bottles all of that changed. So these bottles would be the last I would recommend to anyone.
Augusta T.
Concord
As soon as I found out I was pregnant I knew automatically that I was only going to use NUK products. NUK bottles have so many great benefits for baby and I trust the brand more than any other! I recommend this product to any new mom!
Crystal I.
Boynton Beach, FL
Go to bottle when the boys got older...fast flow and easy to hold. The youngest still try's to get a bottle every once in while and only wants this bottle. Easy to clean .
Kelly E.
My nursing 5 month old is starting to supplement. She hates bottles, but she'll take this one before the others we've tried. So, it's our go to bottle for now.
Mariah L.
Swanton, OH
One of my favorite baby bottles to use ! They are stylish and easy to wash bottles and are very cheap and are sold at reasonable price!
Brooke O.
Hampstead, NC
I think the designs are absolutely adorable and I love the concept of the nipple, even though my son didn't take to them very well.
Monicka H.
Round Mountain, NV
This is the only bottle my 6 month old will take (when she's in the mood) plus cute designs make it better!
Stefanie D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Kadie G.
This was 1 of 2 bottles that my son would take. He was very picky with breast vs bottle.