NUK Trendline 3pk 10oz Baby Bottle Set - Elephants uploaded by Erin P.

BY NUK #37 in Baby Bottles

Nuk trendline 3pk 10oz baby bottle set - elephants see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
Great bottle! Whether needing it for supplementing with formula, full time formula, or breast milk, this is the only one that I will buy! All of my kids would only drink from this type of bottle. They could drink from the bottle without nipple confusion.
Zelda F.
Aurora , CO
I have used many different kinds of bottles. Nuk has been my favorite. Doesn't leak, inexpensive, , minimal parts to clean, cute designs. My son and I love everything about these bottles.
Lauren S.
Austin, TX
My son loves these bottles he uses the same ones but in the Mickey Mouse design. And we use these ones specifically for when he goes to sleep because they hold the most amount of milk.
Shelley W.
Sumrall, MS
I love anything Nuk. It's a trusted brand that consistently makes quality products. These baby bottle are super cute and I had no trouble with them leaking. I was very pleased with them overall.
Ali F.
Johnsonville, SC
I love all the pretty designs and they're so trendy but my little one wouldn't have anything to do with the nipple on them. They were a waste of money untimately
Latisha S.
Wayne, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son absolutely love the nuk baby bottles that's the only ones that he would drink out of! They definitely were a great buy and they were very affordable.
Amber H.
West Liberty, KY
These was my favorite bottles with my son. I loved them. I have 2 other girls but they won't take bottles but if they would I would've used these.
Deserai W.
Fort Hood, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love love love these bottles not only do they have super cute designs but after trying so many bottles with my son this was the only type he took!
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
We really liked these bottles when my little one was a baby. He was picky about the nipples on most bottles but he took to this kind just fine.
Rachael C.
Vidor, TX
Nuk is my favorite brand of bottle for my babies! Cute designs, perfect shape for them to hold and cheaper than a lot of other name brands!!