BY NUK

For 0 Months+ Disposable Wipes That Clean Protect Baby s Gums Teeth 2 Soft, Textured, Natural Bamboo Wipes Biodegradable 3 Fluoride-Free, Paraben-Free, Sugar-Free 4 Contains Xylitol 5 Textured Wipes for Plaque Removal 6 Neutral Flavored 7 In Resealable Pouch Good oral hygiene is important right from the start for your baby! Gum Tooth Wipes are convenient, disposable wipes that can help you clean and protect your baby s gums and teeth. These soft, textured, natural bamboo wipes are fluoride-free, paraben-free, sugar-free and safe for your little one! see more...

Tiffany C.
maywood
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These dental wipes are great! Not that expensive and is in a convenient size pouch for traveling. Would definitely re buy this product again . My 7 month old likes it when I use the wipes to clean his soon to be four teeth. Would recommend this product
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These wipes are perfect for wiping your baby's gums and budding teeth down instead of using a brush. Your little one will probably like the taste too. Recommended by dentists.
Lindsey W.
My baby loves these. She giggles every time I clean her gums and teeth. Shes ok with the brush but these are her favorite.
Ashlee Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My baby loves them I always carry a pack in the diaper bag to wipe his little trash after on the go treats
Tina H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I want to get these for my daughter I think she is finally going to start cutting teeth