BY NUK

Our Toothbrush Will Make Your Toddler Smile! Pediatric Dentists Recommend Cleaning Your Baby's Teeth And Gums Every Day.&Nbsp; And Gerber Can Help Your Toddler Learn To Love Brushing. Toothbrush Has Small Head For Easy Brushing Ergonomically Designed E-Z Grip Handle Just For Toddler-Sized Hands Tooth &Amp; Gum Cleanser Has A Taste Toddlers&Nbsp;Love Contains No Flouride Making It Safe To Swallow 1-800-4-Gerber Toothbrush Made In China. Please Note:&Nbsp; Colors Will Vary. see more...

Gabriela N.
First of all, when I read the ingredients on the package I went "yuck". But the more I looked at them, I realized that it wasn't actually bad at all - it was actually excellent! The main tooth decay ingredient is Xylitol. Check out the wiki page on this to get a better feel for how good this sugar alcohol is. It has all kinds of studies indicating that it can help tooth decay significantly and has no known toxicity issues. The sugar alcohol is derived from trees and seems very safe.

This is important. My kids are not old enough to realize that they can't swallow the toothpaste and I still need to keep their teeth clean ...

As a side note, they use Xylitol in chewing gum. In fact it is in many of the more expensive chewing gum brands that promote healthy teeth.

This is the only beginner toothpaste we use in our house. Check out the wiki page on Xylitol and I can say pretty confidently that you will use this as your only toothpaste with kids that may swallow their toothpaste.

Other than the Xylitol, the rest of the ingredients are pretty innocuous and are claimed to be all natural. So there you are.
Brianna H.
Crestview, Fl
Great product to teach your child to brush their own teeth and gums, but I work in dentistry and this product is a little pricey. You can get an infant toothbrush from your regular dentist and buy any non fluoride toothpaste at the store. This just makes it convenient to buy and if you have a NUK coupon then it is a very great deal.
Jennifer H.
Huntingtown, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This was the perfect first toothbrush for my son. it was easy to get in his small mouth, and he loved the toothpaste. He also sometimes just wanted to hold the toothbrush and try to brush his own teeth, but he's a long way to do as good a job as momma!
Natalie G.
El Paso, TX
Perfect starter toothbrush. The bristles are soft and it wont hurt the babies. I use this on my 1yr old and i know that if he swallows the toothpaste that it will not harm my child. Love this product!!!
Bri R.
Shenandoah, PA
I buy this for my kids and they love it for brushing their little teeth! I usually buy them on sale and stock up for a good deal! With two little ones we go through it a lot!
Endy G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I recently bought for my daughter and she loves brushing her teeth and loves the taste of the toothpaste .she thinks its candy.
Heather C.
Perfect starter tooth brush. I used it for both of my daughters as soon as they started getting teeth.
Cynthia G.
really cute package, toothbrush is made for little hands to grip, and they don't mind the flavor. The price is alright.
Michelle C.
Easy, convenient product to get your little ones started with good dental hygiene.

Walmart