suggested searches

3 star

2 star

1 star

33%

I wanted a plate that had good sized sections but didn’t take up the whole high chair table. The lid is a bonus for putting leftovers away when the kids are done Love everything about this plate
I originally bought these because they were suction plates. My son likes to tip his bowls and plates upside down. I likes how they had the divider so I thought we would see how they worked. We went to use them and put them on his tray, the first thing he did was pull it up. I feel like the description of being a "strong" suction is a little wrong. Sadly we returned these and are going to try something else.
I love these dishes...the material is super resistant, the dividers are enough, there is no smell of food, among other things. The only downside is that the suction doesn't work one hundred percent (hence 4 stars). At first I was a little disappointed, as the main reason for the purchase would have been because of the suction, however I looked at the other positive sides (cited above) and besides the price, I think it's worth giving it a try.