BY NUK

Teaches Drinking in an Upright Position NUK® Brand Trusted By Moms For Over 25 Years in North America 12+ Months. Flows Easily when Sipped. Lightweight. BPA Free. Straw is: Spill-Proof. Removable. Easy to Clean 1-888-NUK-1238 Assembled in USA with parts made in USA, Germany and China. *Actual product styling and colors may vary. see more...

Jessica  D.
Jessica D.
We used this bottle to help tradition to a dippy cup. He was able to make am easy transition using it.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Hesperia, CA
This is the only sippy cup both my kids loved using. My favorite brand , will definitely keep buying
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Florence, SC
This cup works great with my little girl!! So many cups say they don't leak and they always do but this one doesn't leak!!!
Maranda B.
Maranda B.
Gays Creek, KY
Doesn't leak. You won't find many cups that doesn't.

karen d.
karen d.
My daughter loves her cup she actually started using it when she was only 8 months old she's a fast learner but for her it's her favorite cup and it even helped her take her bottle away at just 10 months because she drinks her milk in her big girl cup from nuk!
Helen M.
Helen M.
dallas, OR
Mega Parent Expert
This makes it easy to go from bottle to cup. stops spills. and easy to clean
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Bristol, VA
I have tried many cups and this was the only one that didn't leak , and my daughter loves it .
AYANNA W.
AYANNA W.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert
An awesome around the house and on the go cup for toddlers and kids. I have light carpets and do not want to deal w oopsies and spills
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Lynwood, CA
One of my favorite product for my toddler that's how i got him to leave his bottle and change for this
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
Clayton, NC
I was a fan of these cups until my daughter learned to pull the straw out. they are durable, just not for my family.