NUK Sports Orthodontic Pacifiers

by NUK

NUK Orthodontic Pacifiers feature a unique, improved asymmetrical nipple that naturally fits baby’s palate to allow more room for a natural sucking motion, reduces pressure on teeth and jaws, and helps prevent teeth misalignment.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NUK Sports Orthodontic Pacifiers!
Jessica D.
Florence, SC
Great pacifier! Not only is it from a great brand but it is also very cute. My son loves them.
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
Best pacifier brand. I am a repeat NUK customer and I love the products. They come at a very good value and my kids love them. I buy them at Walmart or Babies-R-Us. I love all of the cute prints and designs and that they're orthodontic recommended. I highly recommend.
Iliana G.
hemet, CA
My son had sooo many pacifiers he has the soccer ones basketball ones and baseball onez he loved them all and carried them with him everywhere.
Shalaya F.
Brandon, FL
My son luvs nuk pacifiers. I purchase several every other month and this basketball pacifier is the one he currently uses.. He loves it!
Anggie H.
CO-1132387
La verdad no me siento conforme con este producto para los bebés, no se si a ustedes les llame atención. Alguien tiene alguna inconformidad como la mía? Déjenme saber.
Tessa P.
Erina
He loved theses ones but got off them pretty quick cause they got destroyed by his teaching. Whoops.
Becky N.
Kemptville, ON
My little one loves these for car rides or nights where she wants to suck. We didnt want to use pacifiers because we didnt want nipple confusion, but that didnt happen with Nuk brand. Would highly reccomend any nuk products for your little one!
chica C.
oran
Bonjour Réellement intéressés par vos produits est afin de connaître au mieux votre marque j'aurais souhaité recevoir inssi votre catalogues.

Looking for your answer?