NUK Soother - Happy Days

by NUK

· Improved NUK original shape – modelled on a mother’s nipple as she breastfeeds, which fits optimally into the mouth when a baby sucks on it · Thinner and narrower teat neck reduces pressure on jaws and teeth · Flat baglet and smooth underside; pleasant feeling in mouth; plenty room for natural sucking movements · Reusable storage box cleanses soothers on the go · BPA-free, 2 per pack, silicone, 0-6 months

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NUK Soother - Happy Days!
Baldivis
My daughter was obsessed with Nuk soothers. We always kept a few extra around the house just in case... that’s my tip to you! Keep extras in case one gets lost as bed time without a dummy is no fun and no one likes an emergency dummy run hehe
Cootamundra
I love these for my baby. They are really great and easy for her to use. I love that they ate moulded too the shape of the upper roof of the mouth. Definitely did enjoy it puts her straight to sleep.
I got this a gift from my friends. My baby doesn’t like it’s shape. Every baby is different, just not for my girl.
coffsharbour
These were the only dummies that my kids would actually take and be happy and content with
Waramanga
My daughter rarely needed to use one but when she was unsettled this was the only brand she would use. Highly recommend.
Deniliquin
Cute design. 1st I brought that when she was 3months old, maybe because of the bright colours, she likes it, when she was not happy, gave her to suck for soothing. Then she stopped crying. 🙂
Geelong
i bought this very cute pacifier for my new born niece and she love it very convenient for the baby
14 bowring place
I really like how it was soft so it wouldn't hurt the baby and and when I put it into the babys mouth she immediately stopped crying after a few seconds and because I'm really busy she would also fall asleep fast which is perfect it's just that I would have to replace it with a new one once a month just because it is a little weak and I don't want the baby hurting. Other than that this product is amazing.

Looking for your answer?