New ParentNursing & FeedingBreast Milk Storage ContainersNUK
Simply Natural Seal n' Go Breast Milk Bags, 50 Count

NUK Simply Natural™ Seal n' Go® Breast Milk Bags, 50 Count

The NUK Breast Milk Storage Bags are very useful for lactating mothers. The bags can go into the freezer standing up, and the volume markings on the front allow you to see how much is in each bag. Available in 25 Count, 50 Count and 100 Count packs.

Do you find the measurements on this bag to be accurate?
What is your favorite breastmilk storage bag? Ive been liking [product:nuk-seal-n-go-breast-milk-bags] and [product:lansinoh-breastmilk-storage-bags-53] but looking for other options too.
I want to use these so bad. Is it worth the cost?
Start your review of NUK Simply Natural™ Seal n' Go® Breast Milk Bags, 50 Count!
Product Highlights
Haven't once had a leak - the double zipper seal is awesome.in reviews
They stored very well in freezer and were durable upon thawing and reheating, as well.in reviews
My all time favorite bags when i was breast feeding, used so many of them, when i stopped feeding and storing breast milk i used them for other things like little snacks when ewe were out and stuff like that the quality is amazing in them, i definitely recommend them over the other ones.in reviews
Durable, no leakage and the tab at the top to write on is much easier in those moments when you forgot to write the date before you filled it up... Because writing on a bag that is full is not as neat as a tab with no liquids under it.in reviews
I would recommend this to any pumping mom.in reviews
Cindy S.
olle
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Sachet très pratique pour conserver son lait maternel au congélateur. Possibilité d’u indiquer la date pour une meilleure optimisation de la conservation
Vaudois A.
MONTMÉDY, Meuse
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Très pratique ces sacs de conservation, il m'ont bien servi pour conserver mon lait. Avec une grande contenance
Noemie B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
J'ai eu un echantillon dans une boite de grossesse et j'ai hate de l'utiliser pour savoir s'il conserve bien mon lait maternelle. Après je pourrais en dire plus sur le produit et surement conseillé d'autre maman.
Queen E.
Strasbourg
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amazing product and a lifesaver when it comes to storing breast milk for my newborn I recommend this bags NUK
Esther |.
Lille
Bought those bag to save my milk in the freezer, they do the job just fine, they don't leak, not too expensive. Perfect 👌
Calei J.
Winnipeg, MB
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
NUK Simply Natural™ Seal n' Go® Breast Milk Bags, 50 Count uploaded by Calei J.
Haven’t had any problems opening the bags, closing the bags, or milk going bad. Stores milk nicely.
Deztynee M.
YORKTON, SK
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
These bags are amazing! These are hands down my favorite. Easy to use, write on, stores a lot of milk the double seal is perfect, great cost cheaper than other brands and feels more sturdy not flimsy. Measuring seems to be more accurate. Would highly recommend!
Mayra F.
Geneva, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've fed my baby exclusively with breast milk, and I stayed at home during the process. That's why my Milk production was very high. So when my daughter used to get full and I still had some, I used to pump and save them on these practical bags. It's easy to label the date and hour on these and you just hermetic seal them to avoid accidents on the fridge or the contamination with other products you may have inside.
Andrea G.
Van Nuys, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Super efectivas, es clave que si una mujer va amamantar tenga bolsas para hacer un banco de leche. Para mí es importante. Aunque con mi segundo bebé no hice banco de leche, porque estuve en casa por la pandemias, no salí a trabajar ni nada por el estilo.
Jessica B.
North Adams, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
While I was breast feeding I always used this brand, they are really durable and hold up well in the freezer. Recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gratia C.
Elizabethton, TN
il y a 3 ans
Sierra A. il y a 3 ans
I usually just use lansinoh. Medela are good too but more pricey.