New ParentNursing & FeedingBaby BottlesNUK
Simply Natural Bottle with SafeTemp

NUK Simply Natural™ Bottle with SafeTemp

by NUK

#22 in Baby Bottles

Now baby can transition from breast to bottle in a natural way with the NUK® Simply Natural™ Bottles. Designed to mimic the fit, flow, and movement of mom, 9 nipple holes imitate the shape of mom's breast while breastfeeding.

Is this safe to use on newborn
Which bottle is best for switching from breast to formula? I’m having a hard time getting baby to take a bottle. Thanks
I have been only breastfeeding for the last 2 almost 3 months. Is this a good transition bottle? I’m in desperate need of help.
Start your review of NUK Simply Natural™ Bottle with SafeTemp!
Melanie B.
Watten, Nord
Biberon que j’utilise depuis maintenant 6 mois ils sont anti coliques pratiques à laver
nora M.
Facile a utiliser ,très facile a nettoyer. La matière du biberon est resté la meme malgré plusieurs utilisations, Franchement je vous le conseille il m'a beaucoup aidée avec mon dernier enfant
Poirot  L.
NUK est une valeur sûr, j'ai toujours été très satisfaite de la qualité de leurs produits. Un très bon rapport qualité/prix. Je recommande ce produit.
Lauren L.
Olathe, KS
NUK Simply Natural™ Bottle with SafeTemp uploaded by Lauren L.
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
I am a huge fan of this bottle! It’s a great size, easy to clean and doesn’t trap in gas when the baby is drinking from it. I’ve had issues with other brands leaking and the nuk one does not, baby is happy. Momma is happy!
Alicia S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
NUK Simply Natural™ Bottle with SafeTemp uploaded by Alicia S.
NUK Simply Natural™ Bottle with SafeTemp uploaded by Alicia S.
Purchased at: Walmart
There is an indent on the nipple that you have to align with baby’s nose in order for it to fit in their mouth. The nipple is designed to form fit inside the baby’s mouth a certain way. Makes it difficult for those middle of the night feedings. Number Oz printed on the side are so small and white font, I have to use a marker to draw a fill line. Very fast flow!
Kaila V.
Rosedale, NY
NUK Simply Natural™ Bottle with SafeTemp uploaded by Kaila V.
My baby is 3months and strictly breast fed. She wouldn't take any bottle from anyone. So i ordered the bottle samples from buybuybaby and this was one of the bottles that came in package. She latched with no problem and finished her bottle the first time we gave it to her. Im definitely ordering more. Now i can worry less about leaving her with someone else.
Candice M.
Lexington, KY
NUK Simply Natural™ Bottle with SafeTemp uploaded by Candice M.
Awesome bottles. With breast type nipples. Perfect for when supplementing. Plus they have super cute designs with affordable prices. Love these bottles. Not as good as Medela for my baby girl but my nephew loves them so he’s got almost all of ours 😃
Brandi S.
Floresville, TX
My oldest used Nuk after trial and error on many bottles, she loved it. Just have to make sure the nipple is facing the right way and you are good to go. She didn't even make it to size 3 nipple before growing out of the bottles. Definitely recommend giving them a shot!
Jessica  G.
Independence, MO
NUK Simply Natural™ Bottle with SafeTemp uploaded by Jessica  G.
Purchased at: Walmart
My baby was exclusively breastfed but when she started school this was one of the only bottles she would even attempt to take ! It has more of a natural nipple that mimics what your breast would do when drinking ! It has multiple holes like the breast and is shaped similar!
Darcy D.
N Las Vegas, NV
I looked and looked for the best bottles while I was pregnant and couldn't be more happy with my choice! These NUK bottles and nipples are the best and closest thing to actual nipple you can buy! I didn't want to have any problems going from bottle to breast and back so the way these fit in the baby's mouth to the way the nipples spray makes them very similar to natural breast feeding. I recommend them to any new mother that wants the best quality bottle without confusing baby. They've lasted a year and a half and no issues at all. I bought 2 boxes of 4, so 8 bottles. they came with the small and big size bottles with multiple level nipples between 1-3. Iv never used the level 3 nipples because they feed to fast and cause baby to spit up more but the 1 & 2 are just perfect! The nipples have an air hole to keep the baby from developing colic and They also have wide open tops making cleaning much easier than the small hole bottles. They boil nicely when boiling once a week. No question I would use these again if I had another baby.