BY NUK #15 in Pacifiers

2-pk. Nuk silicone pacifiers - 0 to 6 months see more...

Sam A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These adorable pacifiers really work for my child. She easily enjoys them and they fit nicely in her mouth. It’s a bonus that they’re adorable. I usually buy my NUK products from Walmart because they have a decent variety.
Angela B.
Whitby, ON
Love these soothers! Not only will my daughter take the Nuk bottle with ease but these soothers as well. My daughter can be soothed very easily with these soothers. We can get some pretty cute girly designs which is an added plus!
dadouche s.
bordj bou arreridj algeria
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We have used Nuk pacifiers with my children . . It is great for babies who are breast fed bc the nipple is more like that of the natural breast nipple
Haley S.
Timberlea, NS
Such cute prints and my daughter loved them. We love everything Nuk. Wish they came with a clip on cover though.
rikki c.
ashland, ky
My daughter loved these, one of the few she would take. I just wish there was more deigns on them. very limited.
Candice L.
Number one choice in pacifiers!
My children both love these pacifiers and I love all the designs they have!
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Do these come in different designs?
katolove9
Granite City
Do they have I love mommy ones?