BY NUK #14 in Pacifiers

2-pk. Nuk silicone pacifiers - 0 to 6 months see more...

Rachel H.
Sistersville, WV
I love that you can buy these in 2 packs, My daughter is all the time losing them so its nice to have another one for back up.
Lynn B.
Akron, NY
I love nuk binkys, both my kids used them. I started using them from day one & nursed & never had a problem. They are the best!
Elisabeth M.
Stroudsburg , PA
Love love love Nuk! Both of my children used Nuk brand pacifier's. I love the fun designs I see them coming out in now.
shasta w.
Stafford, TX
This is our paci of choice. I love all the pattern selections and the fact that It doesn't effect her oral development.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
NUK is one of my favorite brands for baby products and their pacifiers have been the only ones that my kids would take.
cinthyaagua
Moultrie
These are the only pacifiers my daughter will take. I love the different kinds designs they have. Nuk best pacifiers!
Desirea R.
Mt Pleasant, TN
3 out of my 5 children used Nuk. They are a little harder nipple than a few other brands but they aren't expensive
Lauren B.
Salem, VA
My baby loved these pacis before she decided she didn't want one anymore these were the only ones she would take!
Kelbi D.
Sapulpa, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The only binky my daughter would use. She loved these. They have really cute designs and the last. Good price.
Ashley H.
Bourg , LA
Nuk pacifiers are the only ones I will give to my son. They are the best made and orthodon'tist approve them!
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Do these come in different designs?
katolove9
Granite City
Do they have I love mommy ones?