Nuk Silicone Nature Pacifier - Size 1 - 2 pack uploaded by Lauren S.

BY NUK #14 in Pacifiers

2-pk. Nuk silicone pacifiers - 0 to 6 months see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mayra C.
My second choice when it comes to picking out binkies for my baby. They have lots of different colors and designs which is fun to look for when buying.
Mariah H.
Loved these, they were decently priced and my son loved them, they have a great shape, and were always my go to when nothing else worked to soothe him.
Jamie S.
Saco, ME
Nuk pacifiers are amazing. This is the only brand of pacifiers my daughter would use. I love how they come in different colors and so many designs,
Gemma S.
Redondo beach, CA
He spits out every other brand of pacifiers we have given him but these he can keep in and loves chomping on one freshly chilled out of the fridge
Tiffany F.
My son liked these for a little while. I didn't like that there is minimal air flow. He would always have a mark around his mouth from using it.
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA
These are the only pacifiers my son will use, every other one he constantly spits out! I love the designs, we have them to match his bottles!
Rachel B.
Waynesville, OH
These pacis are great! They're sturdy and have a nice texture. They're also offered in all sorts of cute patterns and colors. Great product!
Diana B.
El Paso, TX
I love these! NUK is the only brand of paci' that I use! They are great for soothing and do not hurt the teeth. Love all the different colors
Giovanna Z.
These were my little ones favorite pacifiers when she was an infant. They were a nice size for her and never had any issues with them!
Jessica F.
Bloomington, MN
These were the only ones that my son liked I swear we were buying a new pack though every month since we were always losing them.
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Do these come in different designs?
katolove9
Granite City
Do they have I love mommy ones?