Nuk Silicone Nature Pacifier - Size 1 - 2 pack uploaded by Lauren S.

BY NUK #14 in Pacifiers

2-pk. Nuk silicone pacifiers - 0 to 6 months see more...

Buy on Amazon
nancy l.
My daughter was breastfed and when she was feeling fussy it was hard giving her any pacifier or any bottle but she finally liked the nuk brand she loved this pacifier it was great help
Kendrick P.
Georgetown, IN
We tried the NUK brand pacifiers with my son and he would not take them. He always preferred MAM but all babies are different. He does love their bottles and their sippies though.
Keziah B.
Bloomington, IN
My son loved these, and also the ones they gave him in the hospital. He loved these a little more than the others because they had the handle, and I'm guessing the shape of them.
Samantha V.
Wyoming, MI
Best pacifier on the market. NUK is the only one my little princess will use and be happy with. They are not too big, like many of the others. There are several designs (all are very cute) to choose from and they are reasonably priced!
Alyssa M.
Sherwood, OR
A girlfriend bought my son these and he is addicted to having one in his mouth. He has one for his car seat, bassinet, and a couple spares around the house and diaper bag.
katolove9
Granite City
I love Nuk products! My daughter loves them as well, she has Nuk bottles and binkys! It was hard to pry them out of her hands for a while, not much else would calm her down. I love how you can find them basically anywhere!
These are my favorite grand of binkies for my son! Our dentist specifically told us as long as we continue to move up our binkies with age we shouldn't have any dental problems.
Madeline W.
My son used these from birth until 3.5years old. His favorite binky. I didn't like that they would get icky, but they were fairly inexpensive so I would toss them and buy new.
Cindy V.
Fort hood, TX
The only brand of pacifiers I'll ever buy! Other pacifiers are so hard and unnatural. I love that these are so light and flexible. Plus the designs are so cute!
Kylee K.
Prior Lake, MN
Great option for pacifiers. So many options for colors and styles. Also, the age range suggested on the packages seemed to reflect correctly in our experience.
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Do these come in different designs?
katolove9
Granite City
Do they have I love mommy ones?