BY NUK

2-pk. Nuk silicone pacifiers - 0 to 6 months see more...

Lindsey H.
These are the only pacifiers my daughter would take,she wouldn't even take the ones from the hospital! I loved how they came in all sorts of designs and are really easy to find! We found ours at our our local target and walmart. They are super easy to keep clean and are cheap
Shakeela P.
Littleton, NC
We have used Nuk pacifiers with all 4 of our children . This pacifier is the only one that my babies would take . It is great for babies who are breast fed bc the nipple is more like that of the natural breast nipple.
nancy l.
My daughter was breastfed and when she was feeling fussy it was hard giving her any pacifier or any bottle but she finally liked the nuk brand she loved this pacifier it was great help
Ashley H.
Bourg , LA
Nuk pacifiers are the only ones I will give to my son. They are the best made and orthodon'tist approve them!
Jessica W.
These are the only pacifiers I buy! My daughter used a pacifier far longer than was necessary, and Nuk was the only brand that she liked. My husband and I ended up buying Nuk brand bottles and sippy cups for both of our kids as well. They're easy to find in just about every store and the price, while not super low, is still affordable. And I love that their products come in so many cute and different designs!
Elysa G.
These are the only pacifiers my daughter likes. They are perfect, and I love the different sizes they have. The only downfall is There isn't very many patterns. Not that thats a huge deal though. We love these and will continue using this brand until she is off the binky.
Tara R.
Denver, CO
My son loved these! The shape made it easy for him to keep in his mouth, did not cause nipple confusion, and was easy to clean when dropped. The price is very reasonable for a great product, and they are readily available in most stores if you need a quick replacement.
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
These were one of the best pacifiers for one of my kids. It actually was the only pacifier one of my kids took. I have four. Overall three out of four of my kids never took a pacifier and boy did I try with one of them.
Tristicia K.
Loved these! My 3rd son also loved them. His theme was Camo, and he had the camo binkis. I put one of them away in his treasure box for him to have when he becomes a daddy when he's much much much older! Lol
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
These were the only ones my daughter would take. Wouldn't even go up in size. They held up great. Only had to buy new ones because we lost them. She would chew on them and they held up well.
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
Do these come in different designs?
katolove9
Granite City
Do they have I love mommy ones?