BY NUK

This trendy orthodontic pacifier from nuk helps promote healthy oral development. It gently exercises your baby's tongue, palate and jaw, promoting proper teeth alignment by deterring thumb sucking. Grooves in the pacifier shield allow air to circulate, preventing skin irritation. This pack includes two printed pacifiers, designed for babies 6-18 months. see more...

• What age of the child do use the specifiers until? 1 Answers
Sheri L.
Newton, NJ
We love these pacifiers. i have tried multiple brands with my daughter and these are her favorites. the shape is nice, the handle made it easy for her to pick up on her own while her pincher grasp was developing, and the cutout in the nose puts me at ease.
Mary A.
Westbrook, CT
We love these. My son does very well with these. These are his comfort and the only way he goes to bed. Wouldn't go with any other company for pacifiers. Definitely love that they are an orthodon'tic pacifier
Megan W.
Jefferson Cty, MO
These are so cute and I LOVE the design with the orthodon'tic benefits! I was really hoping my daughter would love them as much as I did, but she never took to the shape.
Cierra B.
Woodbury , TN
My son really likes these. I like that they have so many different designs for both genders. They are a great shape and fit in his mouth sell.
Elizabeth A.
Ladson , SC
They seems to be pretty nice, they have really cute designs my daughter just didn't care for these at all.
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH
They seem to work well. I like the shape of them. They do the job. This is the only brand we bought.
Stacy  .
St Petersburg, FL
These are definitely my sons favorite binkies :) I've tried other brands but he does not like them!
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
My husband bought a pack of these NUK pacifiers and my daughter liked them,and design is cool!
Kristin W.
Islandia, NY
What age of the child do use the specifiers until?