BY NUK

• Our best storage bag
  • 100% leak proof double zipper seal guaranteed
  • Thick and durable material keeps milk fresh
  • Freezer safe and easy to store with self-standing bag
  • Pre-sterilized

• How do these compare to other breast milk storage bags3 Answers
  • Are these storage bags better than Lansinoh ?5 Answers
  • What do u think about this product? good or bad?4 Answers
NUK® Seal 'N Go® Breast Milk Bags

Start your review of NUK® Seal 'N Go® Breast Milk Bags!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Haven't once had a leak - the double zipper seal is awesome." in 3 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to any pumping mom." in 1 review
  • "My all time favorite bags when i was breast feeding, used so many of them, when i stopped feeding and storing breast milk i used them for other things like little snacks when ewe were out and stuff like that the quality is amazing in them, i definitely recommend them over the other ones." in 1 review
  • "They stored very well in freezer and were durable upon thawing and reheating, as well." in 1 review
  • "Durable, no leakage and the tab at the top to write on is much easier in those moments when you forgot to write the date before you filled it up... Because writing on a bag that is full is not as neat as a tab with no liquids under it." in 1 review
Brenda N.
Newhall, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love love these little bags for milk storage!!! Zero leakage which is what all mommies want for our liquid gold. However, for all new mommies is will add that went storing milk in such baggies you need to be careful with other things in fridge as they might puncture the bags. We dont want to blame the bags after all they are just plastic. But I totally recommend them!!!
Addey B.
Damascus, OR
Love these bags! They stay sealed (thank goodness.) They are super easy to secure + they are the perfect size for a freezer! You don’t have to worry about storage because they are so easy to fit in your icebox. I also love that they have the ounces measured so you know exactly how much you are pouring in. The place to date them is helpful as well.
Eva H.
Great storage bags. They do not rip when frozen. They are a great size and is to use. Pouring milk into them is a breeze with these milk storage bags. My baby's milk is her liquid gold. I've been devastated by competitors bags breaking while frozen leaving the milk useless and possibly full of contaminants. You can't go wrong with these!
elise.temple💚 T.
Bryant
Again love the Nik brand. I epically love these breast milk storage milk bags! It Has space for all the important information that you need to write on the storage bag and I never have a problem with the storage bags leaking! It's also easy to find this product in many different retail stores! 5 stars across the board!
Daniela P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I loved the ease of pumping into these bags, however I went to defrost a bag of frozen breast milk the proper way and part of the bag came apart at the seam, leaking all of the milk out.  It was 6 ounces!  Although it only happened once, I didn't take my chances with pumping into these bags any longer.
Mariana E.
Naperville
Love these storage bags! They are my go to. They are strong and sturdy. I've never had it rip on me. They are easy to use, transfer milk, and to pour. They also freeze well. No cracking or busting open. I always have a ton of these on hand because they are a lifesaver! If you purchase, you won't be disappointed!
Stephanie G.
Indio
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These bags have great storage space. Although they are not for me, they have a good price for the amount of stirage bags you get. It did meet my expectations. I feel like the quality of the bags are not there and could improve on that. I would not buy this product again until they redid the quality of the bags.
Cassonndra G.
El Monte, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love these storage bags! I've never had any issues with leakage or bags breaking. Slightly more expensive than the off brands but the bags are a bit thicker in comparison. The ziplock on the top is also great quality. I would definitely recommend these bags over the store off brands.
Ashley P.
Pryor, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These breastmilk bags are great! I have used these and a few other brands while pumping and saving milk for the past 3 years. These are one of my favorites. I have never had a problem with them leaking and they lay flat for easy storage. I recommend these storage bags!
Kathe🍋 R.
Boston
I think is the best way to save your milk, this bags are awesome and keep very safety the milk, i used a lot because a have very very much milk in me, the price is to good for a lot of bag, and for being a mom for the first time I definitely i used for the next kids ☺️
Claudia M.
Are these storage bags better than Lansinoh ?
Robin Y.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Do you just pour the milk in the bag for storage? I first cubed it....anyone else?
Ashley M.
Ft Sm Houston, TX
How do these compare to other breast milk storage bags

Target