BY NUK #18 in Nursing Pads

The breast can continue to lose fluid, even during pauses between breastfeeding.  Our reusable nursing pads were designed to help to keep clothes protected and dry - and can be used over and over again. Natural and sustainable, 100% cotton inner lining Absorb moisture and protect clothing Economical and convenient Can be worn with regular or nursing bra 6 pack Did You Know? Breastfeeding trains your little one s face and neck muscles and lays the foundation for good body posture and good health. *For hygienic reasons, once this personal care product is opened it cannot be returned. see more...

NUK Reusable Nursing Pads
  • "I didn't have a huge amount of leakage, so these worked great for me." in 1 review
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
I didn't hate these when I tried them but I didn't love them either. They did soak up great but I could see them through my nursing bra. They were comfortable for me, I would recommend trying them out at least once. I would probably get them for a first time mom.
Mary C.
Chinle, AZ
I bought a pair before I had my first child because I thought I would be saving money in the long run. I tried these and they worked great until they leaked all the way through. Also the thickness would be great if the pad didn't show through my shirts. When I wore these I would walk around with 2 big circles on my breasts that were very visible.  With that, I only wore these when I ran out of disposables and I was staying home.
Ashleigh H.
Virginia Beach
These were amazing. When I first came home from giving birth I was engourged and my daughter could not latch, these were my life savers!! They are amazingly absorbent and I washed mine so many time and still have them this day...she is now 5!!
Jessica P.
Emmaus, PA
I had one pack of these for emergency use - I used LilyPadz for everyday protection from leakage, but I used these during nursing and if I needed to let my skin breathe. They came in handy overnight when I wanted to feel a little freer, but they did move around a lot and felt generally soggy. Not a sensation I loved. Not a terrible product overall - they've held up to many washes and were a great backup product.
Laura P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I had so many of these so I'd never run out. Best product EVER. They're so soft and comfortable, and they didn't pull at the skin when I started cracking like the disposable pads would. Saved a ton of money buying these pads.
jessica M.
Got an 8 pack at target for under6$, that is the only positive. When my letdown hits it fills up a pad then soaked my clothes in a circle around the pad... especially bad with night time nursing because more time in between her nursing. If you don't have a strong letdown it might work.
Ashley W.
Winchester, KY
I really like the reusable pads. The disposable ones are expensive and are not easy on sore nipples. My only fault with these are the fact that when you wash them, they ball up and get lint on them easily.
Courtney H.
Greensboro, NC
Best deal on the market, I leaked a fair amount and they were plenty absorbent enough for me. A fantastic deal, soft comfortable, didn't show under clothes and withstood nursing 2 kids for a total of 30 months and are still going strong.
Jamie B.
College Sta, TX
Good reusable pad. Easy to wash although I feel like these are a little rough on my sensitive nipples and prefer disposable pads. If I am using lanolin, I feel like this impedes the absorption.
kara t.
LOVE these! I couldn't start using them until my baby was about 7 months because I leaked too much and they didn't absorb enough.... but now it's nice to have cloth, much more comfy then disposable pads.
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Are these reusable?
Stina C.
Fairfield , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Im a first time mom and I'm due june 25th and i don't know which pads would be better to buy, reusable or throw away ones.