NUK Orthodontic Trendline 3-Pack Baby Bottles, Blue/Teal Dots, 10-Ounce (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

BY NUK #12 in Baby Bottles

Malissa H.
Kansas City, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use these with my daughter who is almost two months she is exclusively on breast milk so when she does get it in a bottle she usually takes more than 4 ounces at a time so I had to get the 9 ounce bottles. The 9 ounce bottles only come with a medium flow nipple which is obviously too fast for an almost 2 month old so I had to buy slow flow nipples. I wish they had an option for slow flow with the 9 ounces instead of me having to buy nipples separately.
Stephanie J.
Chowchilla , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son and my daughter absolutely hated these bottles.. They were both breastfed babies and I'm thinking they had a hard time latching to this bottles unique shape. Personally I thought they were a smart design and I was hoping my children would love them.
valerie s.
Goodwin, SD
These bottles were the only ones either of my kids would take. We breastfed so bottles were used sparingly, mainly while I worked a few hrs a day. They just would not latch on to other brands. I loved these because they have transition sippy cups with a soft top before they go to regular sippy cups that are hard plastic. I've recommended these to anyone
Jordan L.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These worked great for us. I breastfed but when I was at work I pumped and he was bottle fed with what I pumped but he was able to switch back and forth between bottle and breast without any nipple confusion. That was one of my biggest worries.
Chelsea W.
Rome, GA
Another top choice to use. My babies were picky but took this bottle no problem. My youngest son loves these most. My second only took these and another type. Very good value on these. Other parents can't go wrong here.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I loved these and their cute design for my first two kids-super bummed out they discontinued these by the time my third one arrived. Both my kids preferred these over all other bottles including much more expensive brands. The new bottles don't seem as great as these.
Angie P.
I stared as a breastfeeding mom. When looking for a bottles and trying different brands my son loved the NUK ONLY That includes the pacifiers ! It's a little on the pricey side but it's totally worth ever cent!
karla c.
Sanger, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
great great great brand! has a silicon surrounding in the nipple that I think is complimentary has a not so wide bottle, easy grip for babies! and has loads and loads of different bottle patterns to keep your baby in style lol
Seferina H.
Love that they come in different sized the nipple is slanted and the hole isn't too big . We bought ours at target so I know price varies. My son loved these and I recommend them to anyone bottle feeding.
Ashley F.
Mishawaka, IN
My son loves these bottles and he drinks well with them!!! He's also only 2 weeks old! I bought mine at target! You can get them also at Walmart, or meijer, etc. I have bought multiple. I love this product!
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Do these cause gas?
Miriela R.
I started using this bottle and I really do think it is a great product but now I am starting to realize that it is leaking from the side and my baby would have a large puddle of milk on him and I really try to seal it vary good when I feed him but it keeps on leaking has this happened to anyone??
I have used these with my first child and have been thinking about using them with the second. Have any moms experienced any leaking nipples with these bottles? I liked them but they leaked too much for me.