NUK Orthodontic Nipples, 2 Count Slow Flow Narrow Latex, Size 1 (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

BY NUK

Laiken T.
Laiken T.
Green Bay, WI
Love! My daughter has so much spit up because the flow was too fast, switched to these and perfec!
Ammu R.
Ammu R.
Smyrna, GA
This is what I used for my baby son with the 3 oz Gerber ready to feed formula. He could really take milk from this and there was no spit up at all. But once after 3 months, he couldn't get with the slow flow and I had to change to bottle feeding. Good for travel and late night feeding time.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
My son really loves these stage one nipples. He's only two months so they go perfect in his little mouth. The actually look and works similar to actual nipples.
member-87bf16a58
member-87bf16a58
Berea, KY
LOVEEEEEE this product. My daughter will only use the NUK nipples. She gags on anything else. These are amazing and I definitely recommend it. Especially if you breastfeed and pump.
Katie A.
Katie A.
Fayetteville, WV
This is another item the hospital started the baby on and as we learned being first time parents, not everything they give you is going to work on your child. After many different tries, I strongly believe dr.brown bottles are the only way to go
stephanie s.
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
I really like the nuk products. we got everything from pacifiers to bottles. i had a preemie and it was difficult for her stomach so i needed a slow flow nipple. these worked perfect for her
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
My daughter refused to take these because of the shape of the nipple but overall a good make and quality.