NUK Orthodonic Pacifier uploaded by Kimberly K.NUK Orthodonic Pacifier uploaded by Lani G.NUK Orthodonic Pacifier uploaded by Marisol T.

BY NUK #37 in Pacifiers

Brand Trusted By Moms For Over 25 Years In North America #1 Selling Pacifier Brand In North America BPA Free May Help Reduce The Risk Of SIDS The Original Orthodontic Shape NUK pacifiers are based on the shape of a mother s nipple while breastfeeding and are therefore optimally adapted to the baby s oral cavity. The NUK AIR SYSTEM releases air and allows the nipple to remain soft and keep its shape. The orthodontic design gently exercises tongue, palate and jaw and encourages the correct development of your child s teeth. 1-888-NUK-1238 Pacifier sizes correspond to the stages of a baby s development. Size availability may vary by style. Assembled in USA, Nipple made in Germany see more...

NUK Orthodonic Pacifier
  • "I felt like they never had any cute prints for a boy and everytime I went to wash them, water and soap would get stuck in them and I had a hard time getting out all of the soap." in 1 review
  • "Never caused any nipple confusion in my children." in 1 review
  • "I have these exact pattern of pacifiers for my son and they are super cute as we are a family of sport fanatics." in 1 review
  • "They're easy to clean, very well-made, and come in the cutest prints and colors! " in 1 review
Kendall V.
Bremerton, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: 0-6 more...
I used these pacifiers for my son as a newborn up to almost 2 months. For a while, this was the only brand he would take, but I wasn’t concerned as the price point was comfortable and I liked that they were orthodontic.
However, I found that when they were washed, the nipple took on water and turned the silicone cloudy. I stopped using them out of concern that mold might grow inside the nipple from either water or saliva (or both).
I also had a problem with hair (dog, cat, human) getting caught/wrapped between/around the nipple and the shield of the pacifier, which was disgusting.
Cheyanne T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are super cute pacifiers. They are the only brand of the orthodontic type pacifiers that my son will use. The only thing that bothers me is that saliva gets stuck on the inside of it. They are really affordable though and if he likes them then I like them.
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
Nuk is our brand & the only chupon (pacifier) my son prefers. He can't live without this thing & I'm a little embarrassed because he's almost 3. They have a variety of cute designs for girls & boys. We've managed to find really cute designs (baseball, fox, panda, Disney Mickey Mouse & regular colored ones). I boil them right when I get them & sterilize them in the microwave if needed. Since my son is older I have to watch out for holes because he tends to bite through them. I've spent $$$ because he burns through these quite frequently. Hands down the best!
Marisol T.
I gave these pacifiers three stars because they are extremely affordable and come in so many designs for boys included. That being said my son had a ton of these but he did not take a pacifier only for a few days after birth and we did use a nuk but after that he was done not just with the nuk pacifier but all pacifiers that doesn't mean I won't try it for a couple weeks for my next baby.
Misty S.
Onalaska, WI
These are great pacifiers! My little guy loves his Nuk! They have super cute designs from sports to words to just colors! I would not give my son another pacifier! I replace them once every 3 months. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good quality pacifier that is dentist approved.
Lauren R.
Hinesville, GA
I wasn't a huge fan of these pacis for my son. I felt like they never had any cute prints for a boy and every time I went to wash them, water and soap would get stuck in them and I had a hard time getting out all of the soap. It made me feel like a bunch of bacteria was held in them. But my sister's children loved these pacis with no issues so I guess it's personal preference.
C J.
These are the only pacifiers that my baby girl will take. I have bought many, many of these. I love that there bpa free and it helps that they're cute too. There value priced at about $6 for two, and pretty durable.
Deanna V.
Chandler, AZ
I like these pacifiers alot because they are well made and don't fall apart or tear or anything. I have so many nuk pacifiers and my son has the ones pictured. They come in cute designs and my son loves them
Vicky B.
Nappanee, IN
My son loves these pacifiers. It was the only type of pacifier he would take when he was first born. I also love that it grows with my son and I don't have to worry so much about him choking on a pacifier that is too small for him. Plus they come in all comes of awesome designs!
Sydney B.
West Jordan, UT
A great pacifier! Never caused any nipple confusion in my children. I love that they have a durable, easy-to-clean nipple. Never have dealt with water or moisture getting up inside the nipple like other pacifiers. So many fun designs to choose from too! Girl, boy, neutral! Fun all around!

back