NUK Nursing Pads uploaded by Janet S.NUK Nursing Pads uploaded by Janet S.

BY NUK #7 in Nursing Pads

Please note:  Product packaging as shipped, may not match image on website due to packaging updates. The breast can continue to lose fluid, even during pauses between breastfeeding.  Our ultra-thin nursing pads were designed to provide extra comfort and discreet protection. Thin disposable pads provide discreet protection Prevents stains and leaks Breathable moisture barrier helps prevent soreness and chafing Soft to the skin layer for extra comfort 60 count Did You Know? Breastfeeding trains your little one s face and neck muscles and lays the foundation for good body posture and good health. ; see more...

• Do these help with heavy flows??? I'm leaking through eve...2 Answers
  • I'm a first time mom and don't know much about these...wo...5 Answers
  • These are not as good as the Lansinoh brand, Lansinoh is ...2 Answers
Eve M.
Fayetteville, NC
These nursing pads are stiff and not very comfortable to wear.  I really wish they at least had adhesive so they didn't shift in your bra.  But they don't.  When they shift it feels like burlap on already sensitive nipples.  I couldn't tell you if they are absorbent because I couldn't stand to have them touching me for longer than a few minutes.
adri P.
Bear
i really liked these pads. they were really thin and you couldn’t see them from under my clothes and i couldn’t feel them but i would have to change them so frequently bc they would get all soaked up and would make my nipples itch really bad. but besides that i really liked them.
Dianna G.
These are stiff and a bit scratchy, and definitely not something you want to use during the beginning of your nursing experience!  I bought these, because we love the NUK pacifiers, so thinking they would be good quality.  The only time they stayed in place was when I was wearing a tighter nursing cami underneath my shirt.  I would not recommend or purchase again.
Deanna W.
North pole, AK
I wanted to love these nursing pads so much. We love the bum brand, and I figured we would get a great product for a great price. But they were not worth it. I wish that I would have just went straight for a better brand. They are super stiff and uncomfortable. It’s almost like wearing burlap. It actually rubbed my nipples raw. We will not be buying these again
Miranda V.
I was very very very impressed with these! I had tried so many different brands and this was definitely my favorite! They’re really affordable and super thin so barely feels like you’re wearing them. Very comfortable and absorbs great!
Marisa T.
I used these with my first daughter and needless to say I won’t be using them this time around. They weren’t very comfortable and just didn’t seem to hold up like I had expected. There are plenty of other brands that I can try out.
Somer A.
This product was ok. I didnt think they were all that great though. I think its just the fact that they are name brand that i got them. Im not sure if i would buy them again.
Cassadee L.
 I like the fact that they are disposable. It seems a little expensive for how many you do get. I just must tend to leak a lot of milk but these seem to not catch all of it. I still had milk leakage  from this particular product. I did not choose to go to a thicker pad with this brand only because I felt like it was expensive for what you got.  I personally went with a pad that had the sticky on the back. That way the pad would not move off of my nipple while I was active and on the go during the day.
Ellen F.
Greenville, SC
I have used so many nursing pads before finding the ones that I really love.  I used these a few times, but leak too much for the thin pads.  These are super thin, which is great and doesn't leave your bra looking bulky, but they have no shape to them at all.  They do help to prevent leaking through your bra if you only leak a little, but just overall they are not even close to the best on the market.  They dont have the sticky power that the other ones do and since they are so thin, they do tend to move around in your bra.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Of all the disposable nursing pads brands I have tried these are my least favorite. I was drawn to the price but honestly they were kind of a waste. The packaging is bulky. Not good for a busy mom on the go. There is only one strip of adhesive verses two like most other brands so they do not stay put as well. They are absorbent enough but could be better. The texture is just okay. Not the most comfortable. I would recommend spending the extra money on a better brand.
Courtney N.
How do these compare to the Lansinoh brand?
Katherine T.
Lutz, FL
I'm a first time mom and don't know much about these...would anyone recommend?
Kate Q.
Bloomington, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Are these better than the johnsons?
Kirsten M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are not as good as the Lansinoh brand, Lansinoh is more absorbent.
Teri S.
Do these help with heavy flows??? I'm leaking through every night