NUK Nursing Pads uploaded by Janet S.NUK Nursing Pads uploaded by Janet S.

BY NUK #45 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Please note:  Product packaging as shipped, may not match image on website due to packaging updates. The breast can continue to lose fluid, even during pauses between breastfeeding.  Our ultra-thin nursing pads were designed to provide extra comfort and discreet protection. Thin disposable pads provide discreet protection Prevents stains and leaks Breathable moisture barrier helps prevent soreness and chafing Soft to the skin layer for extra comfort 60 count Did You Know? Breastfeeding trains your little one s face and neck muscles and lays the foundation for good body posture and good health. ; see more...

• Do these help with heavy flows??? I'm leaking through every night2 Answers
  • I'm a first time mom and don't know much about these...would anyo...5 Answers
  • These are not as good as the Lansinoh brand, Lansinoh is more abs...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Dianna G.
Ankeny, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are stiff and a bit scratchy, and definitely not something you want to use during the beginning of your nursing experience!  I bought these, because we love the NUK pacifiers, so thinking they would be good quality.  The only time they stayed in place was when I was wearing a tighter nursing cami underneath my shirt.  I would not recommend or purchase again.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Of all the disposable nursing pads brands I have tried these are my least favorite. I was drawn to the price but honestly they were kind of a waste. The packaging is bulky. Not good for a busy mom on the go. There is only one strip of adhesive verses two like most other brands so they do not stay put as well. They are absorbent enough but could be better. The texture is just okay. Not the most comfortable. I would recommend spending the extra money on a better brand.
Somer A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product was ok. I didnt think they were all that great though. I think its just the fact that they are name brand that i got them. Im not sure if i would buy them again.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These were hard like cardboard. They moved around so it made me leak everywhere. I have to say they’re we’re not like what I expected, they were a a good price. I would not recommend to other parents. I definitely will not buy these again. I didn’t even finish the box they’re in my closet.
Emily M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought these so I could be a bit more environmentally friendly, I felt bad tossing all the nonreusable ones. I leaked right through these, they basically have no extra padding to absorb the milk. I have to double up just for it to make a difference.
Cassadee L.
 I like the fact that they are disposable. It seems a little expensive for how many you do get. I just must tend to leak a lot of milk but these seem to not catch all of it. I still had milk leakage  from this particular product. I did not choose to go to a thicker pad with this brand only because I felt like it was expensive for what you got.  I personally went with a pad that had the sticky on the back. That way the pad would not move off of my nipple while I was active and on the go during the day.
Ellen F.
Greenville, SC
I have used so many nursing pads before finding the ones that I really love.  I used these a few times, but leak too much for the thin pads.  These are super thin, which is great and doesn't leave your bra looking bulky, but they have no shape to them at all.  They do help to prevent leaking through your bra if you only leak a little, but just overall they are not even close to the best on the market.  They dont have the sticky power that the other ones do and since they are so thin, they do tend to move around in your bra.
Laura e.
Clovis, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Definitely not what I expected they don't have and adhesive to stick in the bra fabric so you have a lose pad going around your bras causes you to leak and it's a total waste of money alsobmade me itchy padding material felt very cheap more like ruff toilet paper I will it purchase this pads again on price range i paid 6.50dls for 60 pads
Stephanie B.
Springfield , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These have been my least favorite nursing pads. They are round without any indents. These would work great if you had a complete flat chest. These are bulky under clothes and do not feel great pressed against the skin. Our breast have dimensions and we need good pads that cover them.
Brandy C.
Windsor, VA
Those first few months of breast-feeding can be unpredictable and you can pretty much leak anywhere. I used these occasionally and I liked the shape. I have sensitive skin so sometimes the fabric of these made my skin itch but they are absorbent. They didn't stick to the inside of the bra very well either.
Courtney N.
How do these compare to the Lansinoh brand?
Katherine T.
Lutz, FL
I'm a first time mom and don't know much about these...would anyone recommend?
Kate Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Are these better than the johnsons?
Kirsten M.
These are not as good as the Lansinoh brand, Lansinoh is more absorbent.
Teri S.
Do these help with heavy flows??? I'm leaking through every night