BY NUK

Nuk Nuk Silicone Nature Pacifier - Size 2 - 2 Pk - Girl Nuk Silicone Nature Pacifier - Size 2 - 2 pack- NUK@ orthodontic pacifiers do more than just soothe. They encourage healthy oral development and support strong feeding skills. Features and BenefitsConforms to baby's mouth just like mother's breast during feeding Orthodontic design gently exercises tongue, palate and jaw Promotes proper teeth alignment NUK@ Air System@ allows nipple to self-adjust for proper fit Grooves in the pacifier shield allow air to circulate helping to prevent skin irritation Millions of NUK nipples and pacifiers are used in US hospitals by new born babies Winner of American Baby Magazine Best Pacifier of the Year Award Winner since 1999! SpecificationsAvailable in silicone only Available in green, yellow and red Available in 2 pack see more...

Megan A.
Glen St Mary, FL
Mega Parent Expert
None of my children would take a Nuk. They've gone to waste. They're great pacifiers I assume for non picky children. However my girls didn't like the way it was shaped. They went for the longer pacifiers instead.
Laura B.
Hampton, VA
These are great pacifiers. And they come in a huge variety of colors and designs! My son didn't take a paci often but when he did it was one of these!
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
Mega Parent Expert
Healthier choice but my youngest had a hard time using them. She didn't like the nipples on them.
Cierra B.
Woodbury , TN
I like these. They come in so many different designs and fit perfectly in my sons mouth. He really likes them.
Leslie H.
My kids were not huge paci takers but when they did, they liked the Nuk brand! I love all the different designs. My only problem is that the larger sizes (6+ months) were too big.. my kids only liked the smaller nipple size.