NUK My First NUK Orthodontic Silicone Gift Set uploaded by Vanessa C.

BY NUK

The My First NUK Orthodontic Bottles Silicone Gift Set includes two 5-oz bottles with slow-flow, wide-neck, silicone nipples, one 10-oz bottle with a medium-flow, wide-neck, silicone nipple, two orthodontic silicone pacifiers and one pacifier clip.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love this product for my sweet little angel!!! I got it as a gift for my baby shower and I was registered at target. The bottles are perfect for my little one and she also loves the pacifiers. I recommend this for any new mom
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
Great bottle! Whether needing it for supplementing with formula, full time formula, or breast milk, this is the only one that I will buy! All of my kids would only drink from this type of bottle. They could drink from the bottle without nipple confusion.
Kayla S.
Love these bottles my child loved them, one of my top 2 favourite bottles for babies. Totally recommend trying out.
Ashley C.
Glace bay, NS
I used these bottles with all 3 of my children! They took to breastfeeding and these bottles very well