NUK Jungle Animals Silicone Learner Cup, BPA-Free, 10 oz uploaded by Stephanie G.NUK Jungle Animals Silicone Learner Cup, BPA-Free, 10 oz uploaded by Stephanie G.

BY NUK

Help your baby transition to a sippy cup in style with the NUK Jungle Animals Silicone Learner Cup. NUK Learner Cups are designed to help transition your baby from breast or bottle to cup easier. The removable anti-slip, easy-grip handles fit... see more...

Stephanie G.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Amazon
Finally got my 2 yr old off the bottle completely with this sippy. Its similar enough in shape so that he wants to use it. The sippy is east to clean and has a really fun design. My son loves it.
Adine D.
Jacksonville , FL
Just got these for the baby so we can teach him how to grip and hold his bottles on his own when he is sitting in his high chair and they are wonderful! The idea of the handles being the way they are kind of caught me by surprise but they work great!
Ashley W.
Frankfort, KY
Love love love I got the sippy last weekend to let my daughter play with and get use to it. Well needless to say she now drinks from a sippy. She picked the sippy up like she's been drinking from it for years lol.
Kim A.
Kerhonkson
My daughter loves this. It resembles a bottle. It's easy to clean. I recommend for over 1 as it's on the big side great sippy. It's a little pricy but worth it. My daughter prefers the soft nipples so this was great! Would recommend to a friend.
Azalia R.
Dallas, TX
My son turned 1 and I wanted to change from bottles to sippy cups. I have tried a few and by far this is my favorite one. It's easy to clean and fast to assemble. My son didn't have a problem with the nipple, since its soft and resembles the bottle. I would recommend. I also agree that the designs are adorable.
Katherine T.
San Diego , CA
I started giving my son nuk sippys and came across this one! He loved it, cause of the handles! And for a toodler who loves to run around the handle was just great! And having other nuk bottles I just switch the handles with whichever ones we use!
Whitney S.
boca raton, FL
My son loves hear sippy cups we have so many different designs. It's such a rear transition cup! I absolutely recommend people to try with their kiddos!
Morgan G.
Tuscumbia, AL
We love all things Nuk. My daughter wasn’t a sippy cup fan until we bought these and now we don’t have any issues. These aren’t really expensive either.
Hailee L.
Conway, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
Makes for an easy transition from bottles. They do get hard to clean spots around the edges on the inside.
Jodie L.
Purchased at: Target
This is another great training cup to break your child’s bottle habit. It’s soft like a bottle, and doesn’t come out too fast. The only con is they don’t sell these in multi packs! I would totally buy this again, I actually have like 6 of these.