BY NUK

Help your baby transition to a sippy cup in style with the NUK Jungle Animals Silicone Learner Cup. NUK Learner Cups are designed to help transition your baby from breast or bottle to cup easier. The removable anti-slip, easy-grip handles fit... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kim A.
Kerhonkson
My daughter loves this. It resembles a bottle. It's easy to clean. I recommend for over 1 as it's on the big side great sippy. It's a little pricy but worth it. My daughter prefers the soft nipples so this was great! Would recommend to a friend.
Katherine T.
I started giving my son nuk sippys and came across this one! He loved it, cause of the handles! And for a toodler who loves to run around the handle was just great! And having other nuk bottles I just switch the handles with whichever ones we use!
Whitney S.
My son loves hear sippy cups we have so many different designs. It's such a rear transition cup! I absolutely recommend people to try with their kiddos!