NUK Hello Kitty Orthodontic Pacifier Sz2, Silicone uploaded by Harmony J.

BY NUK #38 in Pacifiers

NUK is the #1 Selling Pacifier Brand in the US Used by Thousands of US Birthing Hospitals Every Year Orthodontic Nipple Helps Promote Healthy Oral Development 1 Gently Exercises Your Baby s Tongue, Palate Jaw Promotes Proper Teeth Alignment by Helping Your Baby Avoid Thumb-Sucking 3 Helps to Soothe Comfort Your Baby so Mom Can Sleep 5 BPA Free 4 Silicone Show off your baby s style with NUK Hello Kitty Orthodontic Pacifiers! Hello Kitty Pacifiers help promote healthy oral development by gently exercising the tongue, palate and jaw. The natural shape nipple promotes teeth alignment by helping to avoid thumb-sucking. The grooves in the pacifier shield allow air to circulate, preventing skin irritation. All NUK orthodontic pacifiers help to soothe and comfort your baby so Mom can sleep. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Mandee M.
Lincolnton, NC
My girls love hello kitty almost as much as I do and when they were little i bought these for them and they only ever wanted to use these. These are wonderful for children  and inexpensive.  Very pleased with this product. I would definitely recommend this to other parents.
Fran C.
My daughter loved it and I loved it even more because it's orthodontic, no worries about her teeth becoming crooked or clam-like.
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We bought these pacifiers at Walmart I believe and my daughter absolutely loves them. She doesn't want to use any other pacifiers anymore. Nuk products in general are really great.
Harmony J.
Vanceboro, NC
These were by daughters first pacifiers and NUK large nipple were the only ones she'd take
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Anyone I would love to know where to purchase these. Love them!!! So adorable and great brand
Nicole B.
Princeton, LA
We have purchased 2 sets for our daughter and we will be purchasing more for our next daughter. We love Nuk, and with girls you can't go wrong with Hello Kitty! They are our daughters favorite (next to her football ones) which is why we have multiples, to keep them on hand always!
Heather F.
Fort Smith, AR
My baby liked these for teething more than as a pacifier the shape was easier for her to reach in the back of her mouth to rub
Gennie B.
Raeford, NC
I already love using all NUK products especially their pacifiers. And to add Hello Kitty to it...I was obligated to purchase it and have never regretted it. I love these!
Olivia S.
Unfortunately my baby hates this kind of binky's but I like the design. The quality is nice I just wish my daughter would have used them.
Krystal M.
New Berlin, WI
By far the best brand of pacifiers out there! && Not to mention these are adlrable. Quality is great, holds up and easy to keep clean!
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
Did your kids stay on the pacifier long ?
anisa a.