NUK Hello Kitty Orthodontic Pacifier Sz2, Silicone uploaded by Harmony J.

BY NUK #40 in Pacifiers

NUK is the #1 Selling Pacifier Brand in the US Used by Thousands of US Birthing Hospitals Every Year Orthodontic Nipple Helps Promote Healthy Oral Development 1 Gently Exercises Your Baby s Tongue, Palate Jaw Promotes Proper Teeth Alignment by Helping Your Baby Avoid Thumb-Sucking 3 Helps to Soothe Comfort Your Baby so Mom Can Sleep 5 BPA Free 4 Silicone Show off your baby s style with NUK Hello Kitty Orthodontic Pacifiers! Hello Kitty Pacifiers help promote healthy oral development by gently exercising the tongue, palate and jaw. The natural shape nipple promotes teeth alignment by helping to avoid thumb-sucking. The grooves in the pacifier shield allow air to circulate, preventing skin irritation. All NUK orthodontic pacifiers help to soothe and comfort your baby so Mom can sleep. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Gennie B.
Raeford, NC
I already love using all NUK products especially their pacifiers. And to add Hello Kitty to it...I was obligated to purchase it and have never regretted it. I love these!
Bronte B.
Renton, WA
Nuks are the only binkie my baby will use. We don't have the hello kitty ones, but we have ones with the same nipple shape. The binkies have held up well to teething.
Lori S.
Bryson, TX
When my daughter was using pacifiers, NUK was the only kind she would ever use! We love them around here and I love that the price is good, too!
Olivia S.
Unfortunately my baby hates this kind of binky's but I like the design. The quality is nice I just wish my daughter would have used them.
Krystal M.
New Berlin, WI
By far the best brand of pacifiers out there! && Not to mention these are adlrable. Quality is great, holds up and easy to keep clean!
Elizabeth I.
Nuk is an awesome brand. Both my baby boy and girl used them when they were new borns ! I highly recommend this brand to any mother!
Fran C.
My daughter loved it and I loved it even more because it's orthodontic, no worries about her teeth becoming crooked or clam-like.
Heather F.
Fort Smith, AR
My baby liked these for teething more than as a pacifier the shape was easier for her to reach in the back of her mouth to rub
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
Nuk products were always a go to for me. my kids only used their bobos. there fun designs matched a anything they had on
Samantha M.
Hurst, TX
These are the only pacifiers my daughter will use they are really good quality I couldn't be happier with this brand
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
Did your kids stay on the pacifier long ?
anisa a.