NUK Hello Kitty Orthodontic Pacifier Sz2, Silicone uploaded by Harmony J.

BY NUK #39 in Pacifiers

NUK is the #1 Selling Pacifier Brand in the US Used by Thousands of US Birthing Hospitals Every Year Orthodontic Nipple Helps Promote Healthy Oral Development 1 Gently Exercises Your Baby s Tongue, Palate Jaw Promotes Proper Teeth Alignment by Helping Your Baby Avoid Thumb-Sucking 3 Helps to Soothe Comfort Your Baby so Mom Can Sleep 5 BPA Free 4 Silicone Show off your baby s style with NUK Hello Kitty Orthodontic Pacifiers! Hello Kitty Pacifiers help promote healthy oral development by gently exercising the tongue, palate and jaw. The natural shape nipple promotes teeth alignment by helping to avoid thumb-sucking. The grooves in the pacifier shield allow air to circulate, preventing skin irritation. All NUK orthodontic pacifiers help to soothe and comfort your baby so Mom can sleep. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Mandee M.
Lincolnton, NC
My girls love hello kitty almost as much as I do and when they were little i bought these for them and they only ever wanted to use these. These are wonderful for children  and inexpensive.  Very pleased with this product. I would definitely recommend this to other parents.
McKenzie A.
I feel bad giving these such a dismal review... I do want to be upfront and say I'm not entirely sure if it's the product or just my baby's personal preference, but he did not enjoy them. He would begrudgingly take a pacifier for about the first five months of his life, at which point he started refusing them. We thought maybe he was ready for the next size up, so we purchased these (6-18 month nipples) and he was pretty upset. I was just hoping to get a break from being a human pacifier for a while... alas, I still am. But, I digress...
I can't really speak for the product itself since my son did not give it a chance. But his opinion of it is all I have to go on, and since it isn't very high, I have to give it a two out of five. I'm sure it's a fine pacifier (it's cute!)... just not according to my baby.
Katelyn F.
Lebanon, PA
This has been my first pack of pacifiers, they really drawn my attention to the item because if the hello kitty. I felt like repurchasing because i lost the one and gave the other to a friend. Hey there's nothing wrong with a teenage girl liking pacifiers, actually a lot of teenage girls like pacifiers. just like there's nothing wrong with things that comfort you. I gave a little pink one to my friend lilly. And she secretly uses it every now and then and every night when she's alone. Niples a bit small but what would you expect its for a baby.
Kallan R.
Green Mountain, NC
My daughter won't take any other kind of pacifier than the Nuk ones! The always have the BEST designs and colors too! The Hello KItty ones are MY personal favorite though, even though they are like $1 -$2 more at my walmart than the regular non-licensed designs. And idk where they are sold for the retail value list above, of $3.30, is at, but I sure would like to know, cause at walmart I paid $5.94 for the HK ones!
Nicole B.
Princeton, LA
We have purchased 2 sets for our daughter and we will be purchasing more for our next daughter. We love Nuk, and with girls you can't go wrong with Hello Kitty! They are our daughters favorite (next to her football ones) which is why we have multiples, to keep them on hand always!
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We bought these pacifiers at Walmart I believe and my daughter absolutely loves them. She doesn't want to use any other pacifiers anymore. Nuk products in general are really great.
Melissa C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Nuk is such a good brand for pacifiers. I love hello kitty too so it's all the better! These don't break and don't come off where the baby sucks like other pacifiers which I saw as a hazard to the child. Always a trusted brand.
Edgar L.
Corona, NY
My 4 old month daughter loves it and I actually love these pacifiers, they help me a lot when I'm busy doing her formula or getting someone ill just put these in her mouth and she would stop crying.
Teresa L.
Who doesn't love Hello Kitty?!? Nuk is a well known, high quality brand. I bought these for a baby shower and they were a huge hit! I continue to give these as gifts because it is a trusted brand.
Samantha W.
My daughter loves these pacifiers! She is always looking for her "chewy". I find that they help calm her down and aide in teething. She enjoys them and I enjoy them. Hello kitty is so adorable!
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
Did your kids stay on the pacifier long ?
anisa a.