BY NUK

Prepare Your Child to Brush Teeth Independently BPA Free Includes: Cleaner Trainer To gently massage the gums and palate during teething With anti-slip grip - ideal for parent and child to use together. Brush Trainer For cleaning and care of  baby s first teeth. Protective Ring Prevents pushing  the brush too far in the mouth - the protective ring can function as a stand for the toothbrush 1-888-NUK-1238. see more...

Katie G.
Pottstown, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love when our OT introduced us to the Nuk brush. I have 2 with sensory integration. 1 was an avoider and 1 was a seeker. These definitely came in handy before introducing a real toothbrush in their mouths.
Zia S.
Norcross, GA
My child is 8 months and already has one tooth and is cutting 2 more. He absolutely loves his toothbrushes. Not only has he learned to brush his teeth, he also uses them as teeters and the guard is perfect for his to know not to stick it too far down his throat.
Emily P.
LEWIS CENTER, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This Nuk training toothbrush set is great for getting your baby used to brushing his/her teeth. I introduced this after using a fingertip toothbrush and my son loved being able to brush his own teeth with the cleaner trainer. I feel confident that he will not gag himself because of the yellow safety ring which fits on both brushes.
Ashley D.
Sellersburg, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used this with my daughter when she was first learning to brush her own teeth. The brush is the perfect size for little hands. I also like that you can use the ring as a stand for the brush.
Katy M.
Where in the world can I find this?! My son has a tooth brush bit this would be better. Not to mention as a baby shower gift for friends! This is awesome!
Kaitlynn J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
So glad these are available. It's never too early to start practicing oral hygiene with your children.
darshell S.
Woodbridge, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the best training toothbrush I have found and I will continue using it with my next child
Nassima a.
Great product. The design is pretty, it's handy to use, and the battery seems to really last!I tried each mode, the mode "clean" is for me a little too powerful; I use "sensitive". The small interdental brush is super convenient, I who have regular worries because of food stuck between my teeth, I use it twice a week and it makes a real difference compared to the use of dental floss alone.