NUK Gerber Grins & Giggles  Toddler Tooth & Gum Cleanser

NUK Gerber Grins & Giggles Toddler Tooth & Gum Cleanser

BY NUK

Our Toothbrush Will Make Your Toddler Smile! Pediatric dentists recommend cleaning your baby s teeth and gums every day.  And Gerber can help your toddler learn to love brushing. Toothbrush has small head for easy brushing. Ergonomically designed E-Z Grip handle just for toddler-sized hands. Tooth & Gum Cleanser has a taste toddlers love. Contains no flouride making it safe to swallow 1-800-4-GERBER Toothbrush made in China. Please Note:  Colors will vary. see more...

NUK Gerber Grins & Giggles  Toddler Tooth & Gum Cleanser
NUK Gerber Grins & Giggles Toddler Tooth & Gum Cleanser
Ernisha G.
Cahokia, IL
This product is great for introducing your child to teeth cleaning. Doesn't smell to minty. It does the job, he only has about 6 teeth. Super cheap. Especially for the toothbrush and toothpaste to come together. All parents should give this a try.
Samantha R.
Austin, TX
My 11 month old LOVES it. She has only two teeth but the dentist recommends to lightly brush the gums too! So the bristles are light and soft for her gums and her teeth. Highly recommended for all mommies with LO's growing in their teeth.
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN
My son now loves to brush his "teef" because of this product. At first we started with the brush on mom's finger showing him how to reach all of his little "teef", then recently graduated to him being able to brush on his own with supervision of course!!
Melissa B.
This is a great set for introducing teeth brushing for little ones. It's a nice light flavor and I for one happen to think the packaging is absolutely adorable and I definitely would recommend this if you're looking for introduction to teeth brushing
Rachel W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like this product because it's something that my kids actually like and use. The brush is perfect for little hands and the toothpaste tastes great. It comes in flavors that my kids enjoy. It can be a little pricey however.
Amber V.
Manchester, CT
This was an absolute must have for my kids. It's imperative to get them to have good dental habits. And im sure everyone deals with babies/children swallowing toothpaste so this is a great beginner.
valerie s.
Goodwin, SD
My son has loved this since he started getting teeth. He loves the taste and because of this he allows me to brush his teeth. It's very affordable. It's safe if swallowed. I would recommend moms and dads try it.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
Mega Parent Expert
These are great for teaching your toddler how to brush their teeth. My 2 year old loved this set she didn't spit out the cleanser like she has others because they tasted bad and the tooth brush was the perfect size for her. We have went threw at least 4 of the tooth brushes but are now using other toothpaste since she is older with a lot of teeth. I love the price of these as they last as long as you want them to.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Mega Parent Expert
Perfect for training. You always want to take good care of teeth. And if you start them young with the gym and tooth cleaner they will love brushing. I tested it and its not bad. My 18 month old still needs help but tries to be independent with this.
Laura C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Great first toothbrush for baby. Very soft bristles but still effective at cleaning teeth and gums. Toothpaste is safe for swallowing which is definitely important during the earlier years. Very affordable. Would use again and recommend it.
Dawna C.
Timmins, ON
At what age did you introduce your baby/toddler to a toothbrush and training paste?
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA
Ive never seen this where is it??
Alexandra D.
My son is 5 months and has two teeth already .. Is it a good and safe idea to start using this I want something that will get him in a good habit of brushing his teeth .. Thank you :)
Krista J.
At what age should i start brushing my childs teeth
Nina G.
Mega Parent Expert
Is this good for cleaning my child teeth?