BY NUK

New!  Spout Stage Progression A Cup for Each Stage of Your Child s Development Ultimate Cup 24+ Months. Insulated - Keeps Cool & Fresh Longer. Twist & Close Tight for No Leaking or Spilling. For Hygiene Straw Folds into Lid When closed. Leak-Proof Valve. Spill-Proof. Break-Proof. BPA Free The NUK® Ultimate Cup System is a line of cups designed to progress with every step of your child s development.  1-888-NUK-1238. see more...

Amanda N.
Jackson, NJ
I'm a huge fan of nuk/gerber graduate sippy cups but the straw one isn't my favorite. It doesn't leak which is great, but it is a huge pain in the butt to clean the straw cup.
Jen S.
My toddlers preferred straw cups from the start. These don't leak. Due to the straw part, I recommend soaking them in warm, soapy water to get them clean.
Amanda L.
It depends on the child ultimately, my first loved these, my second hates it! Pretty hard to make sure the straw is completely clean.
Ashley  M.
I love these for my kids one of the great transition in cup to get them to learn how to drink out of a straw
Sonya T.
Hosford, FL
My oldest loved his. They are perfect for transition to straws. They don't leak and have very soft straws. His seemed to be very durable and held up for awhile